BY NONE

Jennifer Love Hewitt (from TV's "Party of Five") and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Scream 2) star with Freddie Prinze, Jr, Ryan Phillippe and Johnny Galecki in this terrifying tale of a body that just won't stay dead. After an accident on a winding road, four teens make the fatal mistake of dumping theirvictim's body into the sea. But exactly one year later, the dead man returns from his watery grave, and he's looking for more than an apology. From the writer of "Scream". Featurette, Audio Commentary, Music Video, Trailers. Subtitles: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean.

Stephanie T.
This is one of the top slasher movies from my childhood. While the acting may be bad, the premise of the film really gives you the creeps. I was afraid of entering my bedroom for a good month after watching this in the cinema .
Susan B.
Cumberland, MD
I hear their getting ready to make a 2016 version of this movie. Its still one of my favorites an I think ithe was much better then the original book. Love the characters. I don't think a newer movie could compare
Christa C.
Carl Junction , MO
Loved this movie when I was younger. Reminds me of my jr high years. Good movie, though a bit cheesy in hindsight.
F S.
I Know What You Did Last Summer is nostalgia at its best. Yeah, some cringy acting, but you can't deny it's an entertaining film.
Victoria F.