BY AIRWAVES

I Just Want To Drink Wine - Adult Air Waves LLC is a proven leader in the fast-paced e-commerce apparel industry. Fun graphics, quick turnarounds and quality customer service is what sets our company apart from others. Our broad design collection is sure to have something for everyone. In addition to everyday t-shirts, we offer a wide variety of garments. Air Waves LLC also holds an assortment of licensed brands such as Case IH, International Harvester, Farmall, Pete the Cat, KISS for Kids as well as others. Our graphic apparel is the perfect gift idea for family and friends. All garments are machine washable for easy care. Orders typically ship within two business days. Items purchased on Walmart.com can be returned within 30 days of delivery. If an item needs to be exchanged, please return the original for a refund by shipping it back to 7750 Green Meadows Dr. N, Ste A, Lewis Center, OH 43035. If you have any questions/ comments about your return or to exchange an item, please contact our customer service team. For all customer service inquires please email cs@airwavesinc.com and we will be sure to send an answer back as soon as possible.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.00 x 22.00 x 0.50 Inches

Assembled Product Weight: 1 Pounds

Gender: Women

Fabric Content: 100% Cotton Blend

I Just Want To Drink Wine Save Animals Take Naps Funny Cute-Ladies Sweatshirt
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Just Want To Drink Wine Save Animals Take Naps Funny Cute-Ladies Sweatshirt!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Walmart