I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette

by I Heart Revolution

Everything's just peachy-keen with the I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette.Say hello to a fresher, riper edition of colors to compliment the full sized peach palette. This sugary sweet little palette is bursting with highly pigmented matte and shimmer shades in orange and pink tones.Freshly delivered in an adorable peach design, this mini palette is sure to steal a peach of your heart!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette!
Columbus, OH
I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette uploaded by Zaynab A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my mini Peach palette! It has some essential colors, I love the gold and bronze shimmery ones. I usually wear it with day looks. The colors are pretty pigmented too. It’s a great buy for the price of $9 as well!
Reading Sta, PA
I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette uploaded by Rebecca N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette! Colors are gorgeous and super pigmented. Buttery and blendable. Only drawback would be there is a considerable amount of kickback but plus side is there is barely any fallout. I got this on clearance for $9 at Ulta, so well worth it!
Fresno, CA
The shimmers are so soft and pretty in this palette I was not disappointed at such an affordable price point. I do wish it smelled like peach but I love it. The front is super cute!
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this cute little palette. Don’t get it twisted it’s drug store price but BOMB quality. The metallic colors are amazing. The pinks are my fave. My bestie got it for me and I was surprised how much I really liked it. So much that I’ve purchased a number of things from I ❤️ Revolution and plan to buy a lot more!!!! I want to try their skincare line really bad too!
Smyrna, GA
I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette uploaded by Anayeli S.
I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette uploaded by Anayeli S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Si eres de las que te gustan los colores plateados esta mini palette te va encantar tanto como a mi su suavidad cremosa de los colores y illumines dejan tu makeup súper lindo y cool me encanta a si toda perfecta. If you are one of those who like silver colors this mini palette will enchant you as much as my creamy softness of colors and illumines leave your makeup super cute and cool I love to if all.
I love all these shades, especially the glitters! I get the best payoff for those if I just apply with my finger. The rest go on nicely with a brush. Very blendable.
Lyon
I really loved using this little palette! The packaging is so cute and the PIGMENTATION omg!!! So unbelievable 😱😱 This I Heart Revolution Mini Tasty Peach Palette is definitely one of my favorite palettes from now on 🤩
reading
It’s super cute ! For such a small and affordable product the pigmentations are amazing the colours are so pretty. The formula is smooth and soft of the skin and you really don’t need a lot of product for the colours to show which is amazing!!!!
Tipton, West Midlands
A beautiful companion to the full size tasty peach palette. There’s enough shades in this little beauty to create a super cute summer look. A great travel palette with a variety of different looks to create, definitely recommend 🍑
Barcelona
Un make up total revolución me encanta su pigmentación y sus colores dan un tipo de encanto si sales a la calle o para tus selfies #makeup

Looking for your answer?