I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut

by I Heart Revolution

It’s time to bake yo’ face I Heart Revolution’s first ever baking powders are here, and they’re as tasty as they look.

Mee recomiendan este producto?
Can you put this on as powder foundation ?
Start your review of I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut!
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t think I would like it but seeing Tammi review on it I wanted to try it. All ulta had was banana and it seemed to yellow for me but it worked. The smell is good but can be to strong. Good thing about it is you don’t smell it once it’s on the face. Also don’t like how much product you get. This is a pretty big jar and you don’t even get half filled. It dose not leave a white cast and seps into the skin great. It’s good for brightening under the eye. I definitely will pick up the banana chocolate. I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut #settingpowder #makeuprevolution #iheartrevolution #bananapowder #makeupcare #ulta #melanin
Tina M.
Rich Creek, VA
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Tina M.
I have the Peach scented Baking Powder and I love it! I don't really bake my face that often, but it makes for a great setting powder and I usually reach for it when I want to set my makeup. The scent is very light--not overpowering like some other peach scented products. I also have very sensitive, red skin and this hasn't caused breakouts at all. I Heart Revolution makes the cutest packaging for their products, which is what admittedly won me over. I've heard good things about the Coconut powder--maybe I'll try it next! There's also quite a bit of product in the container, so you're absolutely getting your money's worth. This is a wonderful setting powder!
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Chelsea A.
This is a great setting powered. Honestly throw away the little cushion it comes with just use a brush save yourself. This is great to kill oily ness and to hide shine for a great matte base. The translucent powder is perfect for my fair skin tone.
Sara M.
Wheeling WV
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Sara M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ll start off by saying I’m fairly new to the baking powder game. I know, I’m late. I purchased the Banana baking powder because I have dark circles and an overall golden undertone to my skin. I have to say, for a simple $8 loose powder, I am impressed! The texture is so velvety smooth, I love it. It gave a nice effect on top of my under eye concealer. It does smell strongly like fake banana, like a banana taffy candy, but you don’t smell it on your skin- just in the container. I’d buy this again, and likely will. I might try another shade/flavor, too! But overall, I am pleased with this product.
Mikayla P.
Columbus, OH
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Mikayla P.
very sufficient powder! i have the basic, translucent powder and it does the job well! it keeps my makeup in place leaves my foundation without wrinkles or fine lines. it’s also very compact and perfect for travel! i’ve only used a few times but in those few times i have not been disappointed! i’d recommend this powder!
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
Ran out of my Usual setting powder and was running a bit low on funds. I was recommended to give this a try & I must say I am pleasantly surprised! The price point is great, no flashback, no creasing. I am definitely glad I gave this a try. (Btw no strong scent at all).
Debbie K.
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Debbie K.
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Debbie K.
This I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut Baking Powder (light) covers beautifully and comes in a nice size tub with a beautiful puff pad. I love vegan cosmetics and especially love Certified Cruelty-Free products. I have recently been switching all my cosmetics over to certified Cruelty-Free products. ALL of Revolution London Makeup is made in the UK and European Standards ensure all products made there are Genuine Certified Cruelty-Free. The price of this item is very reasonable, the product performs flawlessly and the shade matches perfect. It works very well. I will wait an extra week for my product to arrive because it is worth it and what you want. Most importantly, my purchase isn’t torturing any animals. #NeverShopAlone #RevolutionMakeup #Influenster
Betty V.
I actually have this product in the banana version so my review is for that not the coconut one..... oooopsie. I really like this product. I like that it’s goofy and has fun packaging but I also like how it performs, which keeps my makeup on throughout the day in the spots I bake with it. I like it. It’s silly. But I like it.
Drea L.
Olympia
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut uploaded by Drea L.
I haven't particularly tried this one but the chocolate banana powd is is a daily in my makeup routine! Full coverage, lightweight, and under $10?! Though you may need to reapply it throughout the day it is worth it!
Nadira K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Has a very nice scent to it. It is a very good option for an affordable baking powder. It personally has worked very very well for my face, and makes my makeup look better. This is a 100/10 product definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Izabella C.
United Kingdom, Derbyshire
il y a 6 mois
Tina M. il y a 5 mois
Absolutely! It's a great affordable setting powder
Issy M.
il y a 8 mois
I Heart Revolution Loose Baking Powder Coconut does this setting powder leave any flashback?
Tina M. il y a 5 mois
I own the Peach Scented Loose Baking Powder, and I haven't noticed a flashback, but I only use a very small amount. I've had problems with other I Heart Revolution baking powders leaving a bit of flashback in the past.
Ellie H.
widnes
il y a un an
Ivette C. il y a 5 mois
This is not translucent, it has a really light shade without being completely white! Looks a bit like white powder if you take a photo with flash but in person and in daylight it looks wonderful!!!
katie R.
preston
il y a un an
Nadira K. il y a 2 mois
Too be honest I think it works well for all skin types, I put it on over my foundation which leaves my skin a little greasy but the powder sets it nicely.