Revolution Beauty
I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter

I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter

First there were Unicorns - now there are Dragons For our lovers of warm tones and intense glow, we have created this stunning heart of fiery red and gold shades suitable for your eyes and face. Shades can be used individually with a precision highlighter brush, or swirled together to create a stunning rose gold highlight shade. For a statement eye look, use the shades to highlight the inner corners of your eyes and add a beautiful shade to your eyelids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter uploaded by Viridiana M.
I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter uploaded by Viridiana M.
Es hermoso el empaque y los tonos me gusta mucho, pero se nota el glitter lo utilizaría mejor como sombra que iluminador!!
c. W.
I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter uploaded by c. W.
this is fantastic & inexpensive for quick, like really quick, if you want some color on yr face w a fairly high glitter level but all u have time for is spf, this warm toned lovely & a matte liquid lip. not sure if it's still available but I'd buy this blush/highlighter's color story. easy peasy to use anywhere on yr face. also it's huge, so if I use this everyday for the next 2 yrs, no pan.
Crystal T.
I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter uploaded by Crystal T.
I really like the colours and the highlighter/eyeshadow box and it has really cute packaging you can use the colours individually or you can swirl them together but I like to use them based each colour and you can come up with a lot of cute books with the different colours and play around!!
Smaranda I.
I Heart Revolution Dragon's Heart Highlighter uploaded by Smaranda I.
It's one of the best highlight that I purchased. I chose dragon's heart because it has multiple colours and I can use it on my eyes too. It is scent free and it's suitable for sensitive and dry skin too. I would recommended for bold persons, but if you have a light touch like me, it can be used when you don't really wanna stand out.

Looking for your answer?