I Heart Revolution Dragons Heart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Becki P.I Heart Revolution Dragons Heart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marine d.I Heart Revolution Dragons Heart Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marine d.

BY I HEART REVOLUTION

A sizzling mix of 12 eyeshadows built into one palette. A selection of bronze, gold, red, pink, purple and burgundy hues, from everyday mattes and satin shades, to shimmers perfect for those extra hot moments.

Encased in fiery red packaging. Compact and light enough to carry on the go.

Ingredients

Talc, Mica, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearyl Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, [+/- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 75470, CI 16035, CI 77742, CI 77007, CI 77861]

Becki P.
Trowbridge,Wiltshire,UK
This palette is new to my collection but my what a cute palette, its has a awesome bright red shiny packenging,with the Dragon heart logo. Inside you find the 12 shades which are a mix of shimmer and matte shades. The shades are of a warm tone and are very earthy colours which are fab to anyone who wants a narural looking shades ot does have the odd light purple shades. The colours are full of pigment and are super blendable, to help create lots of different and fun everyday and evening looks. The other thing I have noticed is the shadows have an amazing scent of tea tree which is amazing.
llelealeanleanoleanor u.
St Albans
Gorgeous, pigmented eyeshadows. Blend like a dream swatch really well and overall look amazing on the eye
Marine d.
belgium
I think that the palette is difficult to use if you're a beginner. But for someone who's good in makeup it's excellent 👌 the pigmentation is stunning and the shades are beautiful. My main complain is that there is no complete matte shade. ❤❤👁👁