BeautyFaceFace MakeupI Heart Revolution
Cranberries Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate

I Heart Revolution Cranberries Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate

by I Heart Revolution

Spoil yourself and give into temptation with the Cranberries Chocolate palette.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Heart Revolution Cranberries Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate!
Lisa C.
SAUGERTIES, NY
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by Lisa C.
I Heart Revolution Cranberries Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate I have so many Revolution palettes it's crazy there is not another Pallet company right now that I like more than I revolution pallets lippies everything about I revolution I love all of it and I will still continue to collect everything and anything that they make which is a tunneler cuz I have a lot to go but I have a lot of ready absolutely attend start to me hands down everybody should have I heart Revolution palettes lippies everything their skin care and all 😊🎨😊🎨😊🎨😊🎨😊🎨💄💄💄
Stephanie C.
Jamestown, KY
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by Stephanie C.
I truly love this palette. The colors are pigmented and blend easily. They last all day and the shimmers are creamy. I do wish their was a few more shimmers but otherwise I love it.
Andrea A.
Appling, GA
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I Heart Revolution Cranberries Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate so I have mentioned I have really gotten into collecting eye palettes! Cranberry of course Is the color I use the most bc it makes my eyes pop! But I really need to venture out into other colors! But on my eyes I used the colors bittersweet, wine, and scorched! My look of sarcasm and sleepiness! But I got another palette like this one and I thought the pigments were great at least on the matte. I haven’t used the sparkles yet! They show wrinkles! Ugh being 43 is hard! Lol but I’m trying! Lol
alesia M.
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by alesia M.
I really like this palette.it smells really good, it has high pigment colors and you can create really nice eye looks.it has a variety of colors and every chocolate palette it's really nice. I use it every day and you don't even need much product when you doing your make up.
Katerina N.
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by Katerina N.
It actually turned out being so good and useful .I love the quality and how beautiful the colours are.And don't get me started with now reasonable the price is.Amazing.Definitely recommending it!!!!! The only thing that could get a little bit better would be quality of the box it comes with but that's now even that important.
kay L.
1,342 reviews
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by kay L.
This is the cranberries and chocolate pallette, as you can see it has really cool names like most of these pallettes. There is a varity of colours all high pigmemt and has both matt and shimmer. The quality is outstanding and i would highly recommend
rigault L.
grand rue
Très bon produit elle n'est pas trop pigmenter ,bonne palette pour commencer dans le maquillage ,elle a une très bonne odeur .l armoni des couleurs sont très bien il y a le nom des teintes.Je ne regrette pas de l avoir acheté je la recommande à 100% 😁 validé
Stef C.
Gold Coast
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by Stef C.
This color story is very rich looking. And it's got a nice mix of shimmer and mattes. I liked most of the shades only that some took a bit of digging into to get more pigment. Comparing them to the main MAKEUP REVOLUTION palattes which are also pretty reasonable, I feel those seem to be a tad better in terms of formula. And those do have a cheapey makeup scent. But really, I love these chocolate packaging and I want to collect em all just to display them!
Ellie D.
This is a great palette and this was the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought from makeup revolution and I loved it
Pia L.
I Heart Revolution Cranberries  Chocolate Palette, Cranberries and Chocolate uploaded by Pia L.
es muy bueno solo que los colores son un poco dificiles de trabajar, las sombras son un poco polvorientas y al aplicar segunda capa de sombra como que se desvanece, para el precio que tiene igual es muy buena, para usarla se debe de tener buen control en el maquillaje y saber como difuminar sombras dificiles de trabajar.

Looking for your answer?