Food & SnacksSnack FoodsI Heart Keenwah
Quinoa Puffs Sweet Chili 3 oz - Vegan

I Heart Keenwah Quinoa Puffs Sweet Chili 3 oz - Vegan

by I Heart Keenwah

Quinoa puffs that love you back This puff packs a punch! sweet flavors paired with habanero and jalapeno deman your attention. You just can't say no to these little devils. heart yourself with a a handful.

Are these good? And where can I find these?
How many serving sizes are in a bag?
Start your review of I Heart Keenwah Quinoa Puffs Sweet Chili 3 oz - Vegan!
ana O.
I'm a big snacker. I love baked Cheetos but let's be real. Even though they're baked, after you eat a whole bag, you still feel guilty. Let me introduce you to I HEART KEENWAH puffs. It's made with quinoa, that South American super food! They're crunchy! Tasty! and Full of protein. Go ahead and try them. They're so good, you'll still think you're being bad. All the great taste and crunch without all the guilt.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I found these at Marshall's and I am ADDICTED!!!! They have a great flavor and I love the nutritional quality of them.
Marley P.
These are sooo good! They have just the right balance of sweet and spicy, and I love they crunchy texture. I love the healthier ingredients, so I don't feel too terribly guilty for eating half the bag in one sitting ;p One of my favorite salty, crunchy snacks.
Britt K.
Columbus, IN
I love these snacks!! Totally addictive! I don't feel as guilty about eating them. Definitely a healthy alternative to other snack foods!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
I picked a bag of these up for $2.99 while waiting in the checkout lane at my local Beall's Outlet (similar to Marshall's for those states without them). I was excited to try these "healthy" snacks... (healthy as in vs. my usual Cheetos or similar ;) but was sadly disapointed. The flavor isn't that great, just kind of "eh" not much chili to speak of, or flavor period. What I really didn't care for though is how dense and hard the balls themselves are. I was expecting a lighter texture "cheesy poof-esque" but instead they are too hurt-the-inside-of-your-mouth crunchy. I'll pass if I see these again. There are better salty "healthy " snack food options (salted seaweed sheets and kale chips I'm looking at you!)
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I happened to be walking through TJ Maxx and saw these one day. I LOVE qunioa, but wasn't too terribly pleased with these. The flavor wasn't there for me and they were so rough that they hurt my mouth to chew and eat. I may give them another try at some point...
Abigail J.
Crimora, VA
I picked these up at my local health food shop and was addicted from the very first bite! Crunchy,spicy, healthy....what more could you want from a snack? I don't feel so guilty for eating the whole bag by myself either. I seriously need to buy these in bulk!
Erin F.
I am absolutely obsessed with these. I received them in a subscription box a few months back. They are super crunchy and I love this flavor! They're a great snack for anyone who love salty, crunchy snacks, and I would recommend them to anyone.
Annette C.
Great snack. This is my favorite flavor. The truffle flavor is mot great, it tastes way too salty-and thats coming from a salt lover.
Jordan H.
These are healthy and low in calories, while still tasting great! They may be a little too spicy for some people, but I loved it! My only complaint is that they are hard to find, I got mine at T.J. Maxx
Ask a question to the Influenster community...