BY I HEART

Naturally nutritious. Creatively quinoa. All natural. GF: Certified gluten-free. Do you heart quinoa? We do. Most snacks are like first dates. Scrumptious at first, disappointing later. Now imagine your perfect match. It tastes great. It stays with you through the rough times between meals. It takes care of you. Meet quinoa (pronounced keen-wah). It's known by the Andean peoples of South America as the mother of all grains, and touted by health experts as the only whole grain that's a complete source of protein - containing all nine essential amino acids. It makes for a delicious and fulfilling snack when they mix it up with other all-natural ingredients. So stop dating snacks, and fall in love. We guarantee you'll join the many already saying i heart keenwah. www. iheartkeenwah.com. Made in USA from imported ingredients. For best results refrigerate after opening. Organic Quinoa (Whole Grain Quinoa, Quinoa Crisps, Quinoa Flakes), Peanuts, Tapioca Syrup, Raw Sugar, Honey, Organic Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Liquor, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Natural Vanilla), Organic Brown Rice Crisps, Organic Cacao Nibs, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: peanuts. Manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts, tree nuts, milk and soy products. Desiccant enclosed to maintain freshness; do not eat. see more...

Amber P.
Very yummy ! Quinoa is very healthy, so I gave these a try. They are a bit hard , but they're good. And has such a hint of peanut butter taste .. not too strong at all! I'd reccomend !!
Keila T.
Elizabethton , TN
These look so yummy! They are tough to bite into but the flavor is still so nice. Not overwhelmingly sweet. The flavors all blend pretty well. Seems like a healthy alternative to candy and granola bar products.
Mechelle M.
Alma, AR
Looks yummy since it's made with some of my favorites so it had got a 3 stars Automatically can't wait to try :-) It's a good snack to have and not so unhealthy woohoo
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
These bite size snacks are a perfect way to beat those cravings for sweets without falling off the wagon. Just try not to ear the whole bag in on sitting!
Bao L.
Brownstown, PA
Ooooo!!! My friends talk about this keenwah snack and I think I finally found it! This looks so delicious.
Chiqui T.
Para ser honesta nunca los he probado, pero me encantaría tener alguna muestra ya que soy fanática de probar dulces diferentes y este, por lo menos a la vista se ve muy rico y de buena calidad, espero tener la oportunidad de saborear este rico "Snack"yummy
Breeanah R.
Cedar Lake, IN
This looks so good I have never seen this before is it really good
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Are these more bitter than sweet or do they satisfy your sweet tooth?
Olivia B.
San Bernardino, CA
What kind of texture does the product have?
Pamela H.
Merida, yucatan
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
They look good. How do they taste?

back