BY I HEART KEENWAH

Naturally nutritious. Creatively quinoa. Certified gluten-free. All natural. Do you heart quinoa? We do. Most snacks are like first dates. Scrumptious at first. Disappointing later. Now imagine your favorite snack match. It tastes great. It stays with you through the rough times between meals. It takes care of you. Meet quinoa (pronounced keen-wah). It's known by the Andean peoples of South America as the mother of all grains, and touted by health experts as the only whole grain that's a complete source of protein - containing all nine essential amino acids. It makes for a delicious and fulfilling snack when we mix it up with other all-natural ingredients. So stop dating snacks, and fall in love. We guarantee you'll join the many already saying iheartkeenwah. www. iheartkeenwah.com. Organic Quinoa (Whole Grain Quinoa, Quinoa Flakes, Quinoa Crisps), Peanuts, Tapioca Syrup, Raw Sugar, Crystallized Ginger (Ginger, Cane Sugar), Honey, Almond Oil, Baking Soda, Salt. Contains: Peanuts. Manufactured in a facility that handles peanuts and other tree nuts. Desiccant packet enclosed to maintain freshness; do not eat. see more...

I Heart Keenwah Quinoa Clusters Ginger Peanut 4 oz
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Heart Keenwah Quinoa Clusters Ginger Peanut 4 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?