Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsI Heart Keenwah
Peanut Butter Cacao Quinoa Cluster, 4 oz, (Pack of 12)

I Heart Keenwah Peanut Butter Cacao Quinoa Cluster, 4 oz, (Pack of 12)

by I Heart Keenwah

I Heart Keenwah Peanut Butter Cacao Quinoa Cluster: All natural Gluten free Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Heart Keenwah Peanut Butter Cacao Quinoa Cluster, 4 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Camille Y.
Glendale, CA
I love these! they are delicious and VEGAN! i am a vegan and the times i am craving chocolate. this is my go to! perfect for a summer day on the beach snack!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
1,035 reviews
I got this little bag of quinoa bites at Marianos while looking for some healthy snacks. It is about $6 but they are pretty good. They taste like PB Chocolate cookie without all the sugars and butter. It is pretty easy to eat the whole bag in one sitting. I like the convenience of the snack and really like that that the bag has a zip lock. More snacks should really have these! I will probably purchase these again but not as often as other snacks!

Looking for your answer?