i ENVY DIVA 21 Combo Pack (KPES21) by KISS uploaded by Erin S.

BY KISS

100% Human Hair see more...

Jay K.
Kansas City, MO
These lashes do not crazy the Credit thy deserve I am a true fan of lashes and these are so affordable and I get at least 5 uses out of them... I purchased from Walmart for about $2.88 I would definitely recommend!!
Erin S.
Kiss lashes are my FAVORITE drugstore brand! They are easy to use and look very pretty once you put them on. You can find them at your local drugstore or beauty supply for a very inexpensive price. The Diva style is one of my favorites for when I'm going out. If I'm feeling a little more dramatic I use the style paparazzi. The lashes pictured are Diva
Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
These give me a fully natural look. These are an attention stopper. I get so many compliments when I wear these lashes. I would truly recommend these to my family and friends.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are cute. Good only for a short event. I particularly like individual extensions so these are not my normal cup of tea when it comes to lashes. I have used strip lashes before in a crunch and were pretty good. These however are ALRIGHT. They don't stick very well or long.
Dania C.
Schuyler , NE
I absolutely love these lashes they look super natural and they make my eyes pop! They are very affordable and are easy to apply to eye, I got mine at Walmart. They are worth getting!! They’re super beautiful !
Tiana R.
Lancaster, KY
They aren't the best but they don't look fake and they apply and come off easily! They don't last very long and I wouldn't reuse them too much.
Torrie M.
Winter Haven
Didn't come with glue but very awesome great feel. Although very hard apply since they don't come with glye
Alison E.
New Hope , MN
I love the natural look that still adds a fullness and flames up look from the lashes. My go to brand
Maxime M.
These lashes are easy to put on, but they wouldn't be the most natural looking lashes. I prefer lashes to be wispier and fluffier. This brand is great for beginners, though!
Manu C.
Recomendo os cílios postiços e também as colas para cílios da marca, sao excelentes. Você pode usar varias vezes. Deixa seu olhar lindo marcante. Comprei um naturale 03 e usei umas 10x, ele aparenta ser enorme mas quando você aplica fica bem natural. Amei

Amazon