BeautyFaceFacial SkincareI dew care
Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct

I DEW CARE Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct

by I dew care

We get lit daily! These Vitamin C treatment pads are infused with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), polyhydroxy acid (PHA), and pineapple extract to help gently exfoliate, brighten, and smooth for oh-so-glowy skin in one swipe. Benefits: Cruelty-free, Vegan Can be used on all skin types Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phalates, or silicone

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I DEW CARE Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct!
How would you rate this product?
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
I DEW CARE Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct uploaded by Ashmita T.
This is literally so cute and fun. It works amazing too. It has viramin C which helps to brighten the skin tone. I use this one every 2-3 days at night.
Shelli M.
Tulsa, OK
Haven’t been using this long but I love em! They are drying so I’d follow up with moisturizer but so far so good! Will continue using.
Danielle P.
PA
I DEW CARE Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct uploaded by Danielle P.
😉 These have Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 to give smoother and bright looking skin while also minimizing the appearance of dark spots. They also help with redness enlarged pores, and blemishes. Other ingredients include pineapple extract and hyaluronic acid. 😉 Just like the other treatment pads I’ve tried from another brand, I LOVE these as well. They give my skin a bright and glowy appearance, while also removing any excess dirt left on my skin. Also, how cute are the little winky faces on the pads themselves, added detail like that is the best!
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
I DEW CARE Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct uploaded by DeNaris M.
This I Dew Care Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads are designed for those looking to brighten and refine their complexion, or diminish the signs of aging. In most skin types, combination like mine it gave my skin a simply feel of cooling sensation as Vitamin C Exfoliating Treatment went to work on my skin making it feel firm and hydrated it rejuvenates the skin to reveal a radiant, smooth complexion. The natural fragrance is a light, fresh citrus with notes of lemon. #complimentary
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
I DEW CARE Peel Lit Exfoliating Vitamin C Treatment Pads - 60ct uploaded by Halee A.
I’m a big fan of these! The packaging is adorable the smell is great not over powering and it leaves my face looking fresh healthy and glowing
AMANDA B.
I love these! They make my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated. Even if I wash my face I like to use this to get the excess product before I apply my skincare routine or do my makeup.

Looking for your answer?