BeautyFaceFacial SkincareI dew care
Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 287 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores

by I dew care

Memebox I Dew Care Space Kitten Mask! Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask! Connect With Your Inner Space Goddess With Memebox's Space Kitten Mask! .

Would this work with oily/sensitive skin?
Does it deeply clean your pores? How does it leave your skin clean?
Start your review of I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores!
Melodyy M.
Caluire et Cuire , Rhône
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Melodyy M.
I really like this peel off mask with sparkles and it clean deeply, brighten the skin and of curse say « bye bye » to black head ☻︎ #mask #charcoal #peeloff #skincare #skin #sparkles #glitter
Maggie S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Maggie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Use this 3 times a week and it gets off the dead skin, unless I completely steam my face tho I don’t really notice to much else for the pores.
Sandee H.
Edmond, OK
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Sandee H.
I received this in a Christmas gift basket. My son really likes it. It works great on his blackheads. FOLLOW ME LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER What sign are you? I am a Capricorn kitty. My son is a Sagittarius
Heather  G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Heather  G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the masks from I Dew Care. This was the only one I hadn’t tried yet. I love being able to peel it off in big pieces, it’s so satisfying lol! This mask was ok but I didn’t notice any big difference. The Disco Kitten is definitely my favorite mask from this brand. I’ve only used this twice so far go I’m going to give it a few more chances.
Tessa C.
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Tessa C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually really like this product. It’s pretty with being a black mask with some glitter, very galactic! This is the type of mask that you really want to do a thicker layer so that it peels easier. My first time I used it, I had some thin spots. This made it hard to peel off and I end up having to just wash it off there. This is listed specifically as a T zone mask, I however tend to just put all over my face. I love the way my skin feels after using it. It definitely pulls gunk out of my pores and helps remove the dead skin, making my face very soft/smooth. My biggest qualm with it is that it has a fragrance to it, so I took a star for that. I would prefer it to not have a fragrance, but that is my personal preference. The smell does not change how the product works, so I would still recommend it.
Katie  W.
Ashburn, VA
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Katie  W.
I do like using this mask but you really need to use it exactly as directed. This is a quick 5-10 minute mask and if left on your skin longer it can be painful to remove. It isn't very forgiving in that department and I left it on longer to stay in line with the other masks I used and it hurt like a sob lol. So use as it says and keep it on for the time limit it tells you.. It works great for my tzone and pores though!
Michelle D.
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Michelle D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is so cute love the packaging and everything. Most face masks tend to break me out because I have sensitive skin but this one doesn’t at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth asl, I recommend this!
Sara M.
Wheeling WV
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Sara M.
Naturally, I had to get it because it combines two of my favorite things: kittens and sparkles. The title and packaging are cute, and the product itself is carbon black with glittery sparkles, and very, very gooey and stringy. It applied easily enough despite the stringiness, had a pleasant, gentle scent, and felt nice on the skin... until it was time to peel it off.. ouch!! I typically use wash off or sheet masks, so this was my first peel off in many years. I will say it peeled off in larger portions than other masksI have used in the past, which is somehow satisfying when peeling, but it felt like taking off medical tape on the skin. I definitely experienced some redness after (due to the peeling, not allergies). My skin feels tingly, I kind of like it.. but I can’t say I see a huge difference in the clarity of my skin. I’ll try it again and update my review, but I likely wouldn’t purchase it again.
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by Hannah C.
I love this peel off mask to use around my nose! It exfoliate the skin and leave it smooth and soft! A little goes a long way and it comes in 2 other type of peel off mask. And it’s so pretty with the glitter in the mask I dew care #peeloffmask #glitter #idewcare #skincare #cosmetics #fun
katrina L.
I DEW CARE Magic Chrome Mask Space Kitten 2.87 Ounces, Exfoliating Galactic Peel Off Mask, Peel-Off Mask Shimmers, Brightens Exfoliates Skin, Charcoal Blackhead Remover, Deep Cleanses Pores uploaded by katrina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like everything about this mask except I think it could have better performance. This is good quality and actually peels off your face unlike other black masks. I feel like this smooths more than clears
Ask a question to the Influenster community...