BY I COLONIALI

Buy I Coloniali Bath Shower Gels - This lively fragrance and a luxurious texture for this shower cream enriched with rhubarb, a plant traditionally used and valued for its toning and fortifying properties. Details provided by I Coloniali. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Coloniali Rubharb Revitalizing Tibetan Shower Cream!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?