BY I COLONIALI

Buy I Coloniali Body Sprays - I Coloniali has created a collection of seductive fragrances for the body to envelop you in the sensual notes inspired by precious ingredients. A complex olfactive pyramid with high quality ingredients leading to a multi-faceted, long-lasting and intense body spray with a high concentration of fragrance. Details provided by I Coloniali. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Coloniali I Colonliali Sensual Silk Body Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?