BY I COLONIALI

This voluptuous bath & shower cream is enriched with Bamboo extract valued for centuries for its deeply softening qualities. Results: Turns your cleansing routine into a moment of blissful self indulgence, while helping restore the natural softness of your skin. The softening bath & shower cream in an aluminium bottle replaces the I Coloniali Bath Cream with Bamboo Extract in a glass bottle. I Coloniali was created by J & E Atkinsons, perfume-makers in London since 1799. This range of original products is formulated with natural Oriental ingredients, known for centuries for their cleansing and healing properties, designed to make every moment of pampering a ritual search for a deeper sense of wellbeing. I Coloniali is elegantly designed with all packaging made from natural and recyclable materials of pottery, glass and metal. The softening bath & shower cream is available in either 250ml or 500ml size. see more...

I Coloniali Bamboo Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I Coloniali Bamboo Relaxing Bath & Shower Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back