I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original offers fresh butter taste with no artificial preservatives. It is made with real, simple ingredients like a delicious blend of oils, purified water, and a pinch of salt. This irresistibly creamy spread contains no artificial flavors, no artificial preservatives, and 0g of trans fat per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original!
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original uploaded by Lucia A.
60 calories with omega 3 and vegetable oil spread this butter I can’t believe it’s no butter it’s my favorite 0 carb. just Sodium 4% with vitamins is an awesome butter plus it’s gluten free. I enjoy in my daily regimen and works for me. Highly recommended it!!!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
It’s made with good fats from plant-based oils like omega-3. This product it’s creamy, spreadable and delicious as well as delivering nutritional benefits.
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can't Believe it's not butter the original is me and my family's number one soft butter. It is certified by the American Heart association it has good fats that are made from plant-based oils that also contain omega-3 ala. I highly recommend this butter and I will continue to use it for myself and my family. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original uploaded by Lotoya L.
I great up on his butter from generation to generation it was always I can't believe it's not better 😊 it's soft and it tastes great with bread
Crystal R.
This is my favorite butter I won’t buy any other one unless I’m baking there ain’t no butter better then this one
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original uploaded by Edna O.
This a great spread to use for anything. It goes on absolutely smooth. The taste is similar to margarine (in my opinion) and I use it for everything. The price is good and I usually buy from Bjs so it’s a huge container which is great, considering it goes quick in my house. I would absolutely recommend and will continue to purchase this product as it is a staple in my household.
Angela J.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite brand of margin. I love using this as a spread more then I do cooking with it. I love the flavor it brings to your plate. I highly recommend.
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
En lo personal esta es mi mantequilla favorita. Tiene un sabor único, yo la uso en pan, con elote y sabe muy rico.
Leona M.
Las Vegas, NV
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter The Original uploaded by Leona M.
Love this butter as an alternative to regular butter. Good on just about everything from toast to greasing my pan to make eggs. The only thing I don't use it for is baking.
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Publix
The name says it all, IT IS INCREDIBLE THAT IT IS NOT! It is that the flavor is the same but I consume it calmly knowing that it has many fewer calories and is much healthier for my body. Every morning he accompanies me and my family on our toasts with breakfast.

Looking for your answer?