You couldn’t believe the rich and creamy taste then, you can’t believe it now. And since it’s made with real, simple ingredients it’s more unbelievable than ever.

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 70% less saturated fat than butter

- 40% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3 ALA

Water, Soybean Oil*, Salt, Sweet Cream Buttermilk**, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, (Potassium Sorbate) Used To Protect Quality, (Calcium Disodium EDTA) Used To Protect Quality, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Need this in Brazil!! Now!!
What's your favorite thing to put this on?
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original!
How would you rate this product?
Framingham, MA
This stuff is cheap and super convenient, especially for stuff like toast, English muffins, veggies, and potatoes...I wouldn’t use it for cooking because nothing beats real butter in that aspect!
Vegetarian
Winter Haven, FL
This has got to be my all time favorite brand of "butter". It has a wonderful flavor and works awesomely in baking sweets and chicken. Tastes wonderful on toast, rice, mashed or baked potatoes and sweet potatoes too. Melt some down and drizzle it over popcorn yum! I like to mix some with garlic powder and brush over a frozen pizzas crust either before or right after cooking. It makes the crust oh so yummy!!! My picky son even likes it.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for just about everything. I try to keep the calorie content of my meals low si I find this is a great product. I spray my bagels with it, my corn on the cob, and even broccoli sprinkled with a little salt. Ive tried other brands and prefer this one better.
Medford, MA
I love this product. It is so convenient and easy to use... Super affordable as well. It's great for putting butter on corn on the cob b/c you can just spray wherever you want the butter.. No need to spread it around unevenly.... Highly recommend this product.
Spring hill, FL
I love this butter spray! It's absolutely perfect for corn on the cob. I like lots of butter and salt on my favorite BBQ side, corn on the cob and this is just perfect for that. It gets the cob as buttery as you want without having the messy random chunks of butter all over it.
I love this spray. I feel like I can track calories better since I know how many sprays I'm using on my foods. This is great for veggies and corn on the cob, even toast. My son loves to use it because its so easy for him to spray his foods, and I know he won't over-do it!
No Special Diet
This stuff is amazing!! Just spray it on & you're done! Very low calorie count, so it's not bad for you either! Great to put on vegetables and corn on the cob!! Nothing compares to real butter, though. But this is a great alternative.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this butter spray. Not only is it convenient it is not messy at all. I love how this spray bottle doesn't contain any calories. So I use this spray for corn on the cob, bagels, toast, just about anything that I use to put regular spread butter on.
Mount Vernon , IA
I love this spray. I enjoy putting it on my air pop popcorn or using it to spray on my veggies. The taste is good and it’s really easy to use. The price is affordable and reasonable.
I use this regularly when I want a butter flavor but not all the calories. I don't think this contributes much to you health/wellness, but hopefully it isn't harming us too much!!