I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original uploaded by Diana T.I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original uploaded by lis C.I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original uploaded by Holly E.

BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

You couldn’t believe the rich and creamy taste then, you can’t believe it now. And since it’s made with real, simple ingredients it’s more unbelievable than ever.

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 70% less saturated fat than butter

- 40% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3 ALA

Water, Soybean Oil*, Salt, Sweet Cream Buttermilk**, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, (Potassium Sorbate) Used To Protect Quality, (Calcium Disodium EDTA) Used To Protect Quality, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Justin L.
Felton, DE
I love this so much because it just makes my veges taste very good like spinich and asparagus it just goes so well like really you can put this on anything that you put margerine on also this lasts way longer and it is cheap and you can simply get it at your local Walmart or grocery store also I would recommend it to anyone that uses butter or margarine a lot because this is way more effective and convienent and affordable so very very good product
Toni G.
Kalamazoo , MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I use this in the morning on my toast! I feel like it is a great value and is better than me spreading a ton with other butter. I think it is more expensive but not too bad, and the taste is great! I would buy again
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
This stuff is cheap and super convenient, especially for stuff like toast, English muffins, veggies, and potatoes...I wouldn’t use it for cooking because nothing beats real butter in that aspect!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this spray. I enjoy putting it on my air pop popcorn or using it to spray on my veggies. The taste is good and it’s really easy to use. The price is affordable and reasonable.
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
I have no idea where I would be without this spray! I am on a very strict low fat diet given I have gallstones and this is the only butter alternative on the market... in my area at least. Yes it may not taste exactly like butter, but it sure comes very close. I use this spray on everything from toast to pasta. My husband has even started to use it!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this and my family enjoys the ease of using this for toast especially (mostly) bottle is great size perfect fit and ease using hand. I have used this spray butter for over 7 years. It's a repeat buy for my family
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
This has got to be my all time favorite brand of "butter". It has a wonderful flavor and works awesomely in baking sweets and chicken. Tastes wonderful on toast, rice, mashed or baked potatoes and sweet potatoes too. Melt some down and drizzle it over popcorn yum! I like to mix some with garlic powder and brush over a frozen pizzas crust either before or right after cooking. It makes the crust oh so yummy!!! My picky son even likes it.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this for just about everything. I try to keep the calorie content of my meals low si I find this is a great product. I spray my bagels with it, my corn on the cob, and even broccoli sprinkled with a little salt. Ive tried other brands and prefer this one better.
Rachel L.
Saugus, MA
I love this product. It is so convenient and easy to use... Super affordable as well. It's great for putting butter on corn on the cob b/c you can just spray wherever you want the butter.. No need to spread it around unevenly.... Highly recommend this product.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
I love this butter spray! It's absolutely perfect for corn on the cob. I like lots of butter and salt on my favorite BBQ side, corn on the cob and this is just perfect for that. It gets the cob as buttery as you want without having the messy random chunks of butter all over it.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What's your favorite thing to put this on?
Gabriela G.
Socorro
Need this in Brazil!! Now!!