I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original

You couldn’t believe the rich and creamy taste then, you can’t believe it now. And since it’s made with real, simple ingredients it’s more unbelievable than ever.

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 70% less saturated fat than butter

- 40% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3 ALA

Water, Soybean Oil*, Salt, Sweet Cream Buttermilk**, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, (Potassium Sorbate) Used To Protect Quality, (Calcium Disodium EDTA) Used To Protect Quality, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Need this in Brazil!! Now!!
What's your favorite thing to put this on?
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original!
How would you rate this product?
2 months agoCherry Valley
This spray is such a great invention. This helps you get the flavor but immensely saves you on calories and fat. So convenient, you just spray a few times on bread to make a grilled cheese or a few sprays on your cooked veggies. Has a great flavor.
2 years agoFelton, DE
I love this so much because it just makes my veges taste very good like spinich and asparagus it just goes so well like really you can put this on anything that you put margerine on also this lasts way longer and it is cheap and you can simply get it at your local Walmart or grocery store also I would recommend it to anyone that uses butter or margarine a lot because this is way more effective and convienent and affordable so very very good product
4 months agoMuncie, IN
I love this! It has a very margariney taste so if you don’t like that you won’t like this. It’s great on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I also like to put it on plain bread and eat it. It also does a good job not making things stick to the pan.
8 months agoNew York, NY
The spray is so handy especially when roasting bread. The consistency is good and also when you need to melt down butter, it’s a nice alternative I’ve used it before in baking.
4 months agoKnoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I cannot go without this stuff! I literally carry it in my purse to restaurants. It’s so good and easy unlike the super unhealthy butter that is near impossible to spread on bread! I highly recommend this and purchase it nearly twice a month or more!
4 months agoKilleen, TX
I think this is seriously the best thing ever, I love this because it’s so easy to use and the spray comes in handy so much. I love eating corn and it’s so easy to spray the butter on it. It’s definitely easier than trying to spread it all over the corn.
2 years agoHigganum, CT
I have no idea where I would be without this spray! I am on a very strict low fat diet given I have gallstones and this is the only butter alternative on the market... in my area at least. Yes it may not taste exactly like butter, but it sure comes very close. I use this spray on everything from toast to pasta. My husband has even started to use it!
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
I love this and my family enjoys the ease of using this for toast especially (mostly) bottle is great size perfect fit and ease using hand. I have used this spray butter for over 7 years. It's a repeat buy for my family
7 months agoHEMET, CA
I swear this is the best invention in the world! I love this so much and now that I'm pregnat all I wanna eat is like bread and toast!!! And this spray buttermakes it so easy and convenient!! I love how easy it makes it to make a grilled cheese too! 😋
a year agoKalamazoo , MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I use this in the morning on my toast! I feel like it is a great value and is better than me spreading a ton with other butter. I think it is more expensive but not too bad, and the taste is great! I would buy again