BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

Suzanne E.
This stuff is terrible. Fake, processed, chemical-laden goo. I would recommend throwing this in the trash and using real butter or butter mixed with olive oil and a bit of sea salt.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I don't like this brand. It has too many artificial ingredients. My brands has sweet cream and salt and tastes so much better. and is healthier. My husband always bought the cheaper brand.
Alyssa H.
It tastes pretty similar to regular butter. Spreads pretty easily. Is not as good to use with cooking as regular butter.
Veronica  J.
Benton, KY
Taste is very good and I have used it often. I would like for it to be a little more creamy so it spreads easier
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
I remember growing up my father use to purchase this butter. We used it with everything that needed butter.
Jenn g.
Belleville, ON
This would be one of our go to items if I can't get the product that I am after, it does taste great on toast, or even a dinner roll, or frying, awesome product!!