I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original Spread 21.3 Oz Plastic Tub uploaded by Giselle N.

BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER #61 in Butter & Margarine

CARMEN C.
Orlando, FL
I really liked the smooth and creamy texture of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. It's easy to spread on soft breads and its easy to blend into my baked goods. It has a true butter taste and texture. I also like that it is NON-GMO sourced and only 60 per TBSP. I will be adding I Can't Believe It's Not Butter as a kitchen staple.
Jayelyn H.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I use this on toast. It taste amazing. But I stopped using it for no reason. J Remember It Tasting Amazing AND My Family loved using it in the morning.
Barbara S.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Great tasting substitute for the real thing when for whatever reason- cholesterol, weight loss you just cant have the real thing
P V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to kind of "butter" I have tried other brands and I really don't think any other compare to this kind.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
is very good, is not very salty, is easy to find, this is one of my favorite options..
Tiffany J.
London
I can't live with out this.. Bread and butter will never taste the same again without this!! We bought it on sale ONCE- and tried going back to original brand- had to run out and buy this- Great flavor- and my husband has diabetes and this is what the Dr recommended
Bobbi-Jo M.
Trenton, Ontario
For the price, it's a really deal! The taste is very good as well! I almost always have some of this in my fridge!