I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Original Spray

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Original Spray

Need this in Brazil!! Now!!
What's your favorite thing to put this on?
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Original Spray!
Laura B.
Covington, KY
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Original Spray uploaded by Laura B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is the best spray butter that is made!! We can use it on our diet because of it having 0 fat and 0 carbohydrates. My kids love to use it on their food too, rather than regular butter.
Angela H.
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Original Spray uploaded by Angela H.
I like this to spray on foods im toasting or baking and just need a light coating. its easier than trying to spread stick butter. taste good, price is good. comes in handy
Kyndall B.
Nashville, TN
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Original Spray uploaded by Kyndall B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I really can’t believe it’s not butter! It tastes just the same as actual butter! I put this on lots of my food and am never disgusted by the taste. It’s very affordable and can be bought at local grocery stores. Very great product!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Purchased at: Publix
I don’t know what is actually in this product but it is a wonderful buttery substitute. The reason I say I don’t know what is in this product is because it is 0 calories, 0 fat, 0 sodium, 0 carbs and 0 protein when used as one or two sprays. This product is under $4 at any local grocery store. It is quite delicious on a baked potato 🥔 or on popcorn 🍿. The only thing I would change is the sprayer. It often leaks when spraying and can make quite a mess. Still, I love this product and recommend it.
Lovely S.
Works really well when having to base or continuously butter/wet something in the oven. Works well to vet a large area or surface. However it doesn’t always come out as spar more like a stream. I suggest keeping at room temp or a little warm.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,017 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I cannot go without this stuff! I literally carry it in my purse to restaurants. It’s so good and easy unlike the super unhealthy butter that is near impossible to spread on bread! I highly recommend this and purchase it nearly twice a month or more!
Kalisa R.
Hillsdale, MI
This is a must have in my fridge for that light 💡 mist of butter flavor been buying it for years it is great love this product
Edith C.
Killeen, TX
I think this is seriously the best thing ever, I love this because it’s so easy to use and the spray comes in handy so much. I love eating corn and it’s so easy to spray the butter on it. It’s definitely easier than trying to spread it all over the corn.
Azucena C.
It has an original flavor and is in sparay, it is easy to use it to cook eggs and shrimp, it leaves them very rich
Diana R.
Refugio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love this i cant believe its not butter lol someday I like it better then butter I like to spray alot of my eggs after there cooked it makes them amazing! And let's not forget it has 0 calories! You can't beat that im on keto and I still get it on my eggs cuz I like the taste