BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER #82 in Butter & Margarine

Krystal H.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this butter spray. Not only is it convenient it is not messy at all. I love how this spray bottle doesn't contain any calories. So I use this spray for corn on the cob, bagels, toast, just about anything that I use to put regular spread butter on.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love his product! It is super low calorie and it tastes delicious. I usually use this on either toast or my corn on the cob and you can't tell the difference from the real butter sticks !
Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
Being on weight watchers, I'm not willing to waste my points on other products. Perfect on popcorn, vegetables, and baked goods.
America M.
Webb City , MO
Have been a staple at my home for as long as I can remember is a great addition for anything from pancakes to mashed potatoes
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
This is a great product for the summer. I love using this on my corn on the cob.