BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter®! Original 45% Vegetable Oil Spread.

New!

New space saver tub. Still 15 oz!

Simple recipe.

Non-GMO sourced*.

100% Taste.

0% Artificial preservatives.

60 Calories per 1 Tbsp. see more...

• Am I the only one that doesn't really like the taste, compared to...1 Answers
  • What's the difference in this butter and the difference in countr...2 Answers
  • Is this butter really good? Is it good for health... Be the first to answer!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Great butter brand that is easy to spread and tastes good! I love it on toast and it makes my grilled cheese sandwiches perfect!
Jennifer M.
Alderson, WV
This is the perfect butter for someone with health problems. It tastes just like real butter but with a healthy way of eating.
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
Healthy choice for cooking & eating it with muffins, pancakes etc, doesn't have any weird taste to it really tastes amazing.
Stacy S.
For a butter alternative this isn't bad. it does have the butter taste without the butter calories and fat
Priscilla D.
I like it a lot. It's a little more expensive that Blue Bonnet but it's taste is great
Brandy G.
Love this butter it's the only kind of butter that my whole family will ever use.
kaitlyn p.
Middletown, CT
I have and always be a huge fan of "I can't believe it's not butter". It has a sweet taste that taste almost the same as actual butter! It's not expensive and goes great on anything!
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Color me impressed! I was extremely out of my comfort zone trying this product. I am a rather strict Brummell & Brown fan, and hardly ever sway from my tried & true brand. I think what piqued my interest was the olive oil option for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I love olive oil, and the opportunity to review an olive oil, butter spread sounded intriguing. So, I hit the "accept" button.
When my Smiley360 kit came in the mail I was hesitant--- had I made a hasty decision?!? I opened the envelope, and pulled out a coupon for a free, full-size I Can't Believe It's Not Butter product of my choice. I recollected my intrigue in the olive oil butter spread, and put the coupon in my purse. I'm not going to lie, it took me a few days to "get around to" purchasing the product.

When I finally got home with my contra ban, I felt guilty as hell. But, the olive oil--- oh the wonderful olive oil--- gets me every time! I made garlic bread to serve with dinner that night, and used my new butter spread as the base for my garlic. It was pretty dang good! Ok--- a fluke, surely.

The next morning, I made toast and eggs for the kids. I spread a decent amount of my new spread on the toast-------- the kids loved it! I was super impressed, my kids are picky eaters!!! Just so you know (and I'll spare the details), I did try this wonderful olive oil - butter spread on a few more items before forming my opinion.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
I received this free to try and, I am so pleased. My cooking and baking tastes just as good if not better. Healthier choices for my family and I. Since receiving my free sample I have purchased 2tubs. I'm a believer now!
Brittany G.
This is the butter my family uses, we always keep it stocked in the fridge! The olive oil helps keep the spread nice and smooth and can easily be applied to toast!
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Foodie Expert
What's the difference in this butter and the difference in country crock butter?
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the taste, compared to real butter?
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Is this butter really good? Is it good for health or not?