BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER #14 in Butter & Margarine

You couldn’t believe the rich and creamy taste then, you can’t believe it now. And since it’s made with real, simple ingredients it’s more unbelievable than ever.

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 70% less saturated fat than butter

- 40% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3 ALA

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Salt, Lecithin (Soy), Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Erica C.
Athens
Review for: 15 OZ more...
Such a great value for butter! I use butter in most things I cook so I have to take advantage of good deals. This butter is great because there is zero trans fat and since it’s not technically butter, it has 70% less saturated fat than real butter. Makes food taste great and I couldn’t ask for more!
Norhan A.
Review for: Other more...
I used to use real butter for making my food , but recently I decided to try this product to make my food more healthy, it taste good little bit salty and fluffy, but I can’t feel the butter taste in my food so i am disappointed, it is not expensive comparing to other products you can get it from walmart.
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
I have and always be a huge fan of "I can't believe it's not butter". It has a sweet taste that taste almost the same as actual butter! It's not expensive and goes great on anything!
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Review for: 15 OZ more...
Color me impressed! I was extremely out of my comfort zone trying this product. I am a rather strict Brummell & Brown fan, and hardly ever sway from my tried & true brand. I think what piqued my interest was the olive oil option for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I love olive oil, and the opportunity to review an olive oil, butter spread sounded intriguing. So, I hit the "accept" button.
When my Smiley360 kit came in the mail I was hesitant--- had I made a hasty decision?!? I opened the envelope, and pulled out a coupon for a free, full-size I Can't Believe It's Not Butter product of my choice. I recollected my intrigue in the olive oil butter spread, and put the coupon in my purse. I'm not going to lie, it took me a few days to "get around to" purchasing the product.

When I finally got home with my contra ban, I felt guilty as hell. But, the olive oil--- oh the wonderful olive oil--- gets me every time! I made garlic bread to serve with dinner that night, and used my new butter spread as the base for my garlic. It was pretty dang good! Ok--- a fluke, surely.

The next morning, I made toast and eggs for the kids. I spread a decent amount of my new spread on the toast-------- the kids loved it! I was super impressed, my kids are picky eaters!!! Just so you know (and I'll spare the details), I did try this wonderful olive oil - butter spread on a few more items before forming my opinion.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I absolutely love this spread. It works so well with cooking and every day usage and it is very healthy on top of that! This is something I use EVERY single day. It is available at almost any grocery retailer and is very well priced!
Amber S.
Broadway, NC
I can totally believe it's not butter... This stuff is fine if you just want the added creaminess and you're mixing it into food, but it is definitely not a substitute for the taste of butter on corn or biscuits... it just isn't.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I really love this butter spread it tastes so good and we use it everyday on toast, to bake with and on almost everything! I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Original 45% Vegetable Oil Spread is a good butter substitute!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I received this free to try and, I am so pleased. My cooking and baking tastes just as good if not better. Healthier choices for my family and I. Since receiving my free sample I have purchased 2tubs. I'm a believer now!
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
While I don't understand why anyone would not want to eat the real stuff, I do like I Can't Believe it's not Butter. My parents have used this forever. Once you go butter, you never go back!
Melissa E.
NO! Just no. I have grown up on butter my whole life. I can believe it's NOT butter. Does not even taste the same. (Same with the garlic style one!!) Both just horrible!
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
What's the difference in this butter and the difference in country crock butter?
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the taste, compared to real butter?
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this butter really good? Is it good for health or not?