BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

You couldn’t believe the rich and creamy taste then, you can’t believe it now. And since it’s made with real, simple ingredients it’s more unbelievable than ever.

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 70% less saturated fat than butter

- 40% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3 ALA

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Salt, Lecithin (Soy), Natural Flavors, Vinegar, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Erica C.
Athens
Such a great value for butter! I use butter in most things I cook so I have to take advantage of good deals. This butter is great because there is zero trans fat and since it’s not technically butter, it has 70% less saturated fat than real butter. Makes food taste great and I couldn’t ask for more!
Norhan A.
I used to use real butter for making my food , but recently I decided to try this product to make my food more healthy, it taste good little bit salty and fluffy, but I can’t feel the butter taste in my food so i am disappointed, it is not expensive comparing to other products you can get it from walmart.
Diana L.
Snohomish
I've always loved this butter so much as a kid, but my mom would never buy it for me! So I would just indulge in it whenever I was at my cousins house, because they would always have it in their fridge. I love the texture of it, as well as the saltiness. It has so much flavor with every bite. I'll always love this butter
J S.
Buffalo
I love I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. I use it for cooking and baking, as well as in place of butter on bagels and toast. I prefer the taste over real butter, as well as the texture because it’s softer and more easily spreadable.
Cristie G.
This is our got to. We get the double huge pack from Costco. I put one in the fridge and one in the freezer. The one in the freezer comes out just as good as the one in the fridge. The flavor is very good. Not oily or greasy.
Taylor B.
Amazing! Has been a life saver for me while on weight watchers since butter is so high in points. I use this for everything and my husband can never tell the difference!
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
This is not actually butter but i must call it a vegetable spread ,it is low in calories as compared to the actual butter ,it remains soft ,and the taste is average , i dint found it too much great ,but as compared to price which i bought from bjs wholesale club , it is fine
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
I have and always be a huge fan of "I can't believe it's not butter". It has a sweet taste that taste almost the same as actual butter! It's not expensive and goes great on anything!
Nicole L.
Our family loved this! It is always soft and easily spreadable. Tastes great on toasts and breads, easy to use for baking. All with a wonderful taste plus the goodness of simple ingredients and no artificial preservatives!
Jennifer L.
I only gave this 4 stars because there's only one thing I love more than this spread... the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray! The spray can only accomplish so much though.. I use this for everything requiring butter... baking, macaroni and cheese, toast, baked potatoes. The list is endless and there's no guilt spreading this on everything I eat!
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
What's the difference in this butter and the difference in country crock butter?
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
Is it vegan? 🌱.
Erin W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the taste, compared to real butter?
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
Does it actually taste good?
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this butter really good? Is it good for health or not?

Walmart