BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

A tasty spray made with olive oil? Unbelievable, right? You also won’t believe how many delicious uses you’ll find for its authentic olive oil taste.

- Made with extra virgin olive oil
- 0g fat per serving
- 0 calories per serving
- 0g trans fat per serving

Water, Soybean Oil*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Salt, Sweet Cream Buttermilk**, Xanthan Gum, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid, (Potassium Sorbate) Used To Protect Quality, (Calcium Disodium EDTA) Used To Protect Quality, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (For Color)

Kristen D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't know what it is about this product but it's just not the same as original I Can't Believe It's Not Butter products...which, duh, it has Olive Oil in it, I got this because I wanted to have the benefits of Olive Oil but I guess it's more of an acquired taste, rated a 3 only because it's not the product I don't think, just simply my taste.
blair r.
I think this product is almost useless. I know it's supposed to help with portion control but who really enjoys that little amount of butter on a piece of toast. It does taste good though.
Tasha H.
I love having this spray! It's easy when your making grilled cheese. But also having the oil in it makes what your making a little bit richer.