I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Olive Oil

Does it actually taste good?
Is it vegan? 🌱.
Is this butter really good? Is it good for health or not?
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil!
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Kemorine S.
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil is a nice tasting vegetable spread. It’s better than the original version because it has more flavor, especially with breads like ciabatta bread. I like that it is less calories than butter, zero cholesterol and contains omega-3. It’s one of my go-to vegetable spreads and I’ll definitely keep re-purchasing it.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love using this butter to make grilled cheese sandwiches for my husband! It’s a healthy alternative and it still taste good to him! It wasn’t costly and a little bit does spread a long way! I definitely will buy this again!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Maria C.
This is my go to butter for my toast 😋, I really enjoy a piece of toast in the morning with this I can't believe it's not butter is amazing, I been using it for years, is only 60 calories, I'm not saying is healthy 😉 but is not like you have it everyday so enjoy a piece or two of toast with I CANT BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!!! #influenster #icantbelieveitsnotbutter #butter #toast
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Good flavor use it daily. Affordable. Available everywhere. Has been around forever and people actually think it's butter. You cant tell a difference.
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
I am very happy with this product. At home we love butter and the truth is that this is a good healthy option. Even more happy for this vegan option! 😍❤️
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Esta mantequilla muy buena y salusaludable con aceite de oliva para mejor sabor. La recorecomiendo.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
I love this butter! It tastes amazing! It’s one the best flavors because it has olive oil inside! This is my go to butter when I need more! Usually buy it when they are bogo at Publix.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
In the morning I am sometimes lazy and want toast with spread and the I can't believe it's not butter with olive oil has a great flavor and spreads so nice
Christian W.
Dothan, AL
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Christian W.
Honestly, I can believe it’s not butter but that doesn’t necessarily make it a bad product. It just tastes nothing like real butter (Betty Crocker for example) and the consistency isn’t as good as real butter. BUT I did use about 3 tbsp of it in my sugar cookie recipe and found that the cookies were much lighter and fluffier than they would have been with regular butter. They turned out really well and very tasty. The product may be a little overpriced but it seems to be slightly better for you (when used in moderation) with the ingredients it uses. Overall, I’d recommend it if you were looking for a butter-like product that’s high in calcium or Vitamin D. [product:i-cant-believe-its-not-butter!-original-45%-vegetable-oil-spread]
Marissa N.
Good stuff! Doesn’t take as good as butter (lol) but almost so!!!!!!!! And way healthier than butter. 👍🏼