I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Olive Oil

Does it actually taste good?
Is it vegan? 🌱.
Is this butter really good? Is it good for health or not?
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Maria C.
This is my go to butter for my toast 😋, I really enjoy a piece of toast in the morning with this I can't believe it's not butter is amazing, I been using it for years, is only 60 calories, I'm not saying is healthy 😉 but is not like you have it everyday so enjoy a piece or two of toast with I CANT BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!!! #influenster #icantbelieveitsnotbutter #butter #toast
Product Mom D.
The Woodlands, TX
Good flavor use it daily. Affordable. Available everywhere. Has been around forever and people actually think it's butter. You cant tell a difference.
Franco T.
Miramar, FL
I am very happy with this product. At home we love butter and the truth is that this is a good healthy option. Even more happy for this vegan option! 😍❤️
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Esta mantequilla muy buena y salusaludable con aceite de oliva para mejor sabor. La recorecomiendo.
Vartine N.
Tampa, FL
I love this butter! It tastes amazing! It’s one the best flavors because it has olive oil inside! This is my go to butter when I need more! Usually buy it when they are bogo at Publix.
Machelle G.
Sunland, CA
In the morning I am sometimes lazy and want toast with spread and the I can't believe it's not butter with olive oil has a great flavor and spreads so nice
Christian W.
Dothan, AL
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Christian W.
Honestly, I can believe it’s not butter but that doesn’t necessarily make it a bad product. It just tastes nothing like real butter (Betty Crocker for example) and the consistency isn’t as good as real butter. BUT I did use about 3 tbsp of it in my sugar cookie recipe and found that the cookies were much lighter and fluffier than they would have been with regular butter. They turned out really well and very tasty. The product may be a little overpriced but it seems to be slightly better for you (when used in moderation) with the ingredients it uses. Overall, I’d recommend it if you were looking for a butter-like product that’s high in calcium or Vitamin D. [product:i-cant-believe-its-not-butter!-original-45%-vegetable-oil-spread]
Marissa N.
Good stuff! Doesn’t take as good as butter (lol) but almost so!!!!!!!! And way healthier than butter. 👍🏼
Casey S.
You really cannot tell this is not butter. Yes it’s not quite as creamy or sharp, but it’s really good on taste. I like that it is healthier and doesn’t make me feel so crappy for eating tons of fats.
Gracie M.
Madill, OK
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Olive Oil uploaded by Gracie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Way better than regular butter, and healthy too. Good product to cook with. I feel like it has a better taste than regular butter. Thanks to this product I'm not going back to butter.