I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread

An unbelievably delicious gift from the Mediterranean. That’s right, olive oil. Made with real, simple ingredients, it’ll add a little Mediterranean flair to anything.

- Made with real olive oil
- 70% less saturated fat than butter
- 40% fewer calories than butter
- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils
- 0g trans fat per serving
- Gluten free
- No cholesterol per serving
- Good source of Omega-3 ALA

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Lecithin (Soy), Natural Flavors, Monoglycerides, Vinegar, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

I haven't tried this version, we typically buy the original kind. What are you thoughts on the flavor when cooking with it?
Start your review of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread!
Salem
I love this spread! It’s so nice to have an olive oil option. It’s super smooth and creamy and tastes and melts just like regular butter. I love it on everything from toast, to stir fries, to melted over popcorn. I truly can’t believe it’s not butter.
Carlisle
I like this butter alternative and I like that it is made with healthier ingredients. We have never used anything but I Can't Believe It's Not Butter - no complaints!
La Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Publix
[product:i-can't-believe-it's-not-butter!-light-30%-vegetable-oil-spread] has a good buttery taste. It's the only spread I buy to use on a daily basis. Taste just as good as real butter.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this butter because how Good it spreads on bread and the taste. I actually found the vegan one a little better because it didn’t have a lot of trans fat or high sodium in it. So anyone looking for vegan butter they carry it
PHOENIX, AZ
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread uploaded by Analicia N.
I love this stuff it is amazing I use it for so many things I cook. It does not even taste like it's the light version it taste just as good as the regular one but less fat!
Charleston, SC
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread uploaded by Nka K.
This vegetable oil spread is absolutely delicious. I like spreading it on crackers, toast, grits use sandwiches, and many more. It's light and is a low-calorie food. Is also kosher under the ou supervision. We bought it at our local Walmart. I recommend it to everyone. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread
San Antonio, TX
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread uploaded by Zee K.
I really can't believe it's not butter. I am someone who is really sensitive to the taste of butter. I've tried low calories low fat butters but they taste weird most of the time. This, however, tastes just like butter! You can't tell it has 60% less calories than butter. 40 calories per Tbsp I can have this every morning without feeling guilty!
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread uploaded by Sara E.
Splurged on my sunday breakfast with cinnamon toast, spread with this margarine and a sprinkle of Domino Sugar, Pure Cane, Granulated (10 lb.) (pack of 6) with a side of peaches. This margarine doesnt have all the saturated fats that normally butter has, so i have been prefering this kind.
Lake Butler, FL
I love to eat a lot. I have the hip and thighs to prove it. So when trying to get healthy I don't want to sacrifice taste ever. with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I don't have to. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has several choice from original to Light. Each are made with simple ingredients like a delicious blend of oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. I went with light for my favorite recipe. The light version has amazing fresh butter taste with 85% less saturated fat and 60% fewer calories than butter. For my favorite recipe it is really simple you take a bag of your favorite frozen vegetables, whole pasta and butter. Boil pasta as directed on box. While pasta is cooking take your vegetables and saute them with butter and any seasonings you like. For me I use basil flavored vegetables so I didn't have to add anything extra. When pasta is done drain and toss with vegetables. the serve. you can add a salad, bread or whatever you enjoy. This recipe is one of my favorites because it's simple and quick. Plus now with I can't Believe It's Not Butter it's healthier then before because of the lighter butter. But it's still full of flavor.
Apollo Beach, FL
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread uploaded by Ruzzy G.
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light W/Olive Oil Spread uploaded by Ruzzy G.
I used this every morning when i cooked scrambled egg, pancakes, toasted bread!! Not too bad for 60% less fat & calories! I bought this in winn-dixie! Taste good for me!!!