BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Courtney F.
Beavercreek, OH
I would prefer full fat butter, but that is not an option I'm willing to choose. I have no issue with the taste. I have not tried to cook or bake with it.
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
I cant believe has easily this is to spread evenly without the clumbs.. and the taste is just right never too heavy
Victoria R.
Orlando, FL
I used the vegan version but I only this brand. I love the taste and it's a great substitute for real butter.
Stephanie M.
Doesn't exactly taste like butter but good non dairy substitute. Good for stovetop cooking. Have not used to bake.
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
I just about jumped with joy when I saw this at my local grocery store. It tastes so much better than other fake butter brands and it works so well in all sorts of recipes!