BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
This definitely does not have the traditional taste of butter, but it is definitely a very good healthy alternative to butter or a margarine spread.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
I love to eat a lot. I have the hip and thighs to prove it. So when trying to get healthy I don't want to sacrifice taste ever. with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I don't have to.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has several choice from original to Light. Each are made with simple ingredients like a delicious blend of oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. I went with light for my favorite recipe. The light version has amazing fresh butter taste with 85% less saturated fat and 60% fewer calories than butter.

For my favorite recipe it is really simple you take a bag of your favorite frozen vegetables, whole pasta and butter. Boil pasta as directed on box.

While pasta is cooking take your vegetables and saute them with butter and any seasonings you like. For me I use basil flavored vegetables so I didn't have to add anything extra. When pasta is done drain and toss with vegetables. the serve. you can add a salad, bread or whatever you enjoy.

This recipe is one of my favorites because it's simple and quick. Plus now with I can't Believe It's Not Butter it's healthier then before because of the lighter butter. But it's still full of flavor.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I always buy this butter. In these little containers, I purchase them from Walmart and sometimes they do have rollbacks on them which is nice but the price to begin with is pretty affordable.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I would much rather put this on whatever I am choosing to make instead of actual butter. It actually even tastes better in my opinion.
Williana R.
Miramar, FL
It looks good healthy and CALORIES Which is good for me since CONSUMPTION RATHER BUTTER, I WILL try IT
Kristen F.
The square container makes a great fit for my fridge and the taste is great! Obviously it isn't butter, but it is comparable.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
This is a good butter. It's not bad in price, and tastes good. It's not my top choice, but I still buy when my regular brand is not on sale.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Tastes most like the real thing! No need to try & use anything else…👌🏽I put this thang on every thang; guilt-free.
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
It is not that good. I don't like the way it tastes when I make certain foods. This brand also feels super fake to me.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I’m sorry but this has the worst flavor. I can’t get past the taste. It’s my least favorite butter substitute. It’s not worth it. Find another brand.