BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Z K.
I really can't believe it's not butter. I am someone who is really sensitive to the taste of butter. I've tried low calories low fat butters but they taste weird most of the time. This, however, tastes just like butter! You can't tell it has 60% less calories than butter. 40 calories per Tbsp I can have this every morning without feeling guilty!
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
This vegetable oil spread is absolutely delicious.
I like spreading it on crackers, toast, grits use sandwiches, and many more.
It's light and is a low-calorie food.
Is also kosher under the ou supervision.
We bought it at our local Walmart.
I recommend it to everyone.
Sara E.
Splurged on my sunday breakfast with cinnamon toast, spread with this margarine and a sprinkle of Domino Sugar, Pure Cane, Granulated (10 lb.) (pack of 6) with a side of peaches. This margarine doesnt have all the saturated fats that normally butter has, so i have been prefering this kind.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I love this stuff it is amazing I use it for so many things I cook. It does not even taste like it's the light version it taste just as good as the regular one but less fat!
Stephanie M.
Doesn't exactly taste like butter but good non dairy substitute. Good for stovetop cooking. Have not used to bake.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
I really can't believe it's not butter! I use it every morning for eggs and toasted bread. It tastes good. I thought it wouldn't have much flavor but I was wrong.
Melinda H.
USA
Purchased at: Kroger
This product is easy to spread and tastes great. As an added benefit it is healthier for your family. Give it a try.
rushelle c.
Waterloo, ON
I have been buying the Light version for years, and have noticed that in the very large tubs, the 3 lb. ones, that the margerine is extremly soft and so very easy to spread! The taste is just as good as it's always been, but the NEW softness has us hooked. My family has asked me to continue buying the 3 lb. containers, and I along with them, agree... this is the best the light version has ever been!
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
I just about jumped with joy when I saw this at my local grocery store. It tastes so much better than other fake butter brands and it works so well in all sorts of recipes!
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
I purchased this product because it was on sale. It was absolutely delicious and super easy to use. I love that I have a low-fat alternative to flavor my food. I would absolutely buy this again