BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Victoria R.
Orlando, FL
I used the vegan version but I only this brand. I love the taste and it's a great substitute for real butter.
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
Great flavor and spreads very smooth. The light version is just as good as the regular as far as flavor goes.
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
I just about jumped with joy when I saw this at my local grocery store. It tastes so much better than other fake butter brands and it works so well in all sorts of recipes!
Stephanie M.
Doesn't exactly taste like butter but good non dairy substitute. Good for stovetop cooking. Have not used to bake.
Melinda H.
USA
Purchased at: Kroger
This product is easy to spread and tastes great. As an added benefit it is healthier for your family. Give it a try.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I love this stuff it is amazing I use it for so many things I cook. It does not even taste like it's the light version it taste just as good as the regular one but less fat!
Sara E.
Splurged on my sunday breakfast with cinnamon toast, spread with this margarine and a sprinkle of Domino Sugar, Pure Cane, Granulated (10 lb.) (pack of 6) with a side of peaches. This margarine doesnt have all the saturated fats that normally butter has, so i have been prefering this kind.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
I really can't believe it's not butter! I use it every morning for eggs and toasted bread. It tastes good. I thought it wouldn't have much flavor but I was wrong.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
This vegetable oil spread is absolutely delicious.
I like spreading it on crackers, toast, grits use sandwiches, and many more.
It's light and is a low-calorie food.
Is also kosher under the ou supervision.
We bought it at our local Walmart.
I recommend it to everyone.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Tastes most like the real thing! No need to try & use anything else…👌🏽I put this thang on every thang; guilt-free.