I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light 30% Vegetable Oil Spread uploaded by Ruzzy G.I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light 30% Vegetable Oil Spread uploaded by Ruzzy G.I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light 30% Vegetable Oil Spread uploaded by Z K.

BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER #37 in Butter & Margarine

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
I really can't believe it's not butter! I use it every morning for eggs and toasted bread. It tastes good. I thought it wouldn't have much flavor but I was wrong.
Stacy S.
I purchased this product because it was on sale. It was absolutely delicious and super easy to use. I love that I have a low-fat alternative to flavor my food. I would absolutely buy this again
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I used this every morning when i cooked scrambled egg, pancakes, toasted bread!! Not too bad for 60% less fat & calories! I bought this in winn-dixie! Taste good for me!!!
Z K.
I really can't believe it's not butter. I am someone who is really sensitive to the taste of butter. I've tried low calories low fat butters but they taste weird most of the time. This, however, tastes just like butter! You can't tell it has 60% less calories than butter. 40 calories per Tbsp I can have this every morning without feeling guilty!
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I just recently just started purchasing this. A little goes a long way and I don't feel bad about having it. The price point was good and I will be a repeat consumer. I also have recommended this to others as well.
Tin D.
I always buy this. I have no complain about this product. It has a good taste and use it also when I cook. I will always but this.
Stephanie M.
I enjoyed using this margarine. It has fewer calories but has a great flavor. There is nothing missing when used as a spread. It flavors beautifully.
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
It's okay. I recently did weight watchers and bought this thinking points would be lower then what my husband likes but I was wrong. Country crock tastes way better to me. I doesn't even taste like butter to me it has a weird taste to it.
Marissa C.
Works for me! There are many alternatives to butter and there are even vegan non-butter options that taste great
Sarah J.
It's a great alternative for an unhealthy product that we all need for cooking. It tastes surprising good for being the healthier version of butter.