BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Williana R.
Miramar, FL
It looks good healthy and CALORIES Which is good for me since CONSUMPTION RATHER BUTTER, I WILL try IT
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
I’m sorry but this has the worst flavor. I can’t get past the taste. It’s my least favorite butter substitute. It’s not worth it. Find another brand.
Greg M.
Tampa, FL
It is not that good. I don't like the way it tastes when I make certain foods. This brand also feels super fake to me.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
This is a good butter. It's not bad in price, and tastes good. It's not my top choice, but I still buy when my regular brand is not on sale.
Ariana T.
Lynnfield, MA
Great flavor and spreads very smooth. The light version is just as good as the regular as far as flavor goes.
Victoria R.
Orlando, FL
I used the vegan version but I only this brand. I love the taste and it's a great substitute for real butter.
Stephanie M.
Doesn't exactly taste like butter but good non dairy substitute. Good for stovetop cooking. Have not used to bake.
Sarah J.
It's a great alternative for an unhealthy product that we all need for cooking. It tastes surprising good for being the healthier version of butter.
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
This definitely does not have the traditional taste of butter, but it is definitely a very good healthy alternative to butter or a margarine spread.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I always buy this butter. In these little containers, I purchase them from Walmart and sometimes they do have rollbacks on them which is nice but the price to begin with is pretty affordable.