BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Sara E.
Splurged on my sunday breakfast with cinnamon toast, spread with this margarine and a sprinkle of Domino Sugar, Pure Cane, Granulated (10 lb.) (pack of 6) with a side of peaches. This margarine doesnt have all the saturated fats that normally butter has, so i have been prefering this kind.
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Tastes most like the real thing! No need to try & use anything else…👌🏽I put this thang on every thang; guilt-free.
Kristen F.
The square container makes a great fit for my fridge and the taste is great! Obviously it isn't butter, but it is comparable.
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
I love to eat a lot. I have the hip and thighs to prove it. So when trying to get healthy I don't want to sacrifice taste ever. with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I don't have to.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has several choice from original to Light. Each are made with simple ingredients like a delicious blend of oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. I went with light for my favorite recipe. The light version has amazing fresh butter taste with 85% less saturated fat and 60% fewer calories than butter.

For my favorite recipe it is really simple you take a bag of your favorite frozen vegetables, whole pasta and butter. Boil pasta as directed on box.

While pasta is cooking take your vegetables and saute them with butter and any seasonings you like. For me I use basil flavored vegetables so I didn't have to add anything extra. When pasta is done drain and toss with vegetables. the serve. you can add a salad, bread or whatever you enjoy.

This recipe is one of my favorites because it's simple and quick. Plus now with I can't Believe It's Not Butter it's healthier then before because of the lighter butter. But it's still full of flavor.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I prefer this over real butter any day, we have used this since I was a kid and this is easy to spread and taste great.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I really like the taste of I can't believe it's not butter light. It has good flavor and is healthier than regular spreads. I also love the new tub shape
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I just recently just started purchasing this. A little goes a long way and I don't feel bad about having it. The price point was good and I will be a repeat consumer. I also have recommended this to others as well.
Tin D.
I always buy this. I have no complain about this product. It has a good taste and use it also when I cook. I will always but this.
Samantha V.
Wyoming, MI
Tastes great, spreads easily. This is definitely a staple product in our fridge at home. Love it!
marissa w.
Louisville, KY
I cant believe has easily this is to spread evenly without the clumbs.. and the taste is just right never too heavy