BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

We use real, simple ingredients to give you that irresistibly light taste you love. A taste that’ll make you realize there is indeed no limit to the unbelievable.

- 0g trans fat per serving

- No hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils

- 80% less saturated fat than butter

- 60% fewer calories than butter

- Gluten free

- No cholesterol per serving

- Good source of Omega-3

Purified Water, Soybean Oil, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Lecithin (Soy), Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
This vegetable oil spread is absolutely delicious.
I like spreading it on crackers, toast, grits use sandwiches, and many more.
It's light and is a low-calorie food.
Is also kosher under the ou supervision.
We bought it at our local Walmart.
I recommend it to everyone.
Sara E.
Splurged on my sunday breakfast with cinnamon toast, spread with this margarine and a sprinkle of Domino Sugar, Pure Cane, Granulated (10 lb.) (pack of 6) with a side of peaches. This margarine doesnt have all the saturated fats that normally butter has, so i have been prefering this kind.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I love this stuff it is amazing I use it for so many things I cook. It does not even taste like it's the light version it taste just as good as the regular one but less fat!
Morgan P.
Sayreville, NJ
I just about jumped with joy when I saw this at my local grocery store. It tastes so much better than other fake butter brands and it works so well in all sorts of recipes!
Z K.
I really can't believe it's not butter. I am someone who is really sensitive to the taste of butter. I've tried low calories low fat butters but they taste weird most of the time. This, however, tastes just like butter! You can't tell it has 60% less calories than butter. 40 calories per Tbsp I can have this every morning without feeling guilty!
rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
I love to eat a lot. I have the hip and thighs to prove it. So when trying to get healthy I don't want to sacrifice taste ever. with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I don't have to.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has several choice from original to Light. Each are made with simple ingredients like a delicious blend of oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. I went with light for my favorite recipe. The light version has amazing fresh butter taste with 85% less saturated fat and 60% fewer calories than butter.

For my favorite recipe it is really simple you take a bag of your favorite frozen vegetables, whole pasta and butter. Boil pasta as directed on box.

While pasta is cooking take your vegetables and saute them with butter and any seasonings you like. For me I use basil flavored vegetables so I didn't have to add anything extra. When pasta is done drain and toss with vegetables. the serve. you can add a salad, bread or whatever you enjoy.

This recipe is one of my favorites because it's simple and quick. Plus now with I can't Believe It's Not Butter it's healthier then before because of the lighter butter. But it's still full of flavor.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I used this every morning when i cooked scrambled egg, pancakes, toasted bread!! Not too bad for 60% less fat & calories! I bought this in winn-dixie! Taste good for me!!!
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
I really can't believe it's not butter! I use it every morning for eggs and toasted bread. It tastes good. I thought it wouldn't have much flavor but I was wrong.
Stacy S.
2,103 reviews
I purchased this product because it was on sale. It was absolutely delicious and super easy to use. I love that I have a low-fat alternative to flavor my food. I would absolutely buy this again
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I always buy this butter. In these little containers, I purchase them from Walmart and sometimes they do have rollbacks on them which is nice but the price to begin with is pretty affordable.