I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Light 30% Vegetable Oil Spread - 2 CT uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter®! Light 30% Vegetable Oil Spread.

New!

Simple recipe.

Non-GMO sourced*.

100% Taste.

0% Artificial preservatives.

40 calories per 1 tbsp.

*See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.

60% less fat & calories than butter*. see more...

Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
I love to eat a lot. I have the hip and thighs to prove it. So when trying to get healthy I don't want to sacrifice taste ever. with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I don't have to.

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter has several choice from original to Light. Each are made with simple ingredients like a delicious blend of oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. I went with light for my favorite recipe. The light version has amazing fresh butter taste with 85% less saturated fat and 60% fewer calories than butter.

For my favorite recipe it is really simple you take a bag of your favorite frozen vegetables, whole pasta and butter. Boil pasta as directed on box.

While pasta is cooking take your vegetables and saute them with butter and any seasonings you like. For me I use basil flavored vegetables so I didn't have to add anything extra. When pasta is done drain and toss with vegetables. the serve. you can add a salad, bread or whatever you enjoy.

This recipe is one of my favorites because it's simple and quick. Plus now with I can't Believe It's Not Butter it's healthier then before because of the lighter butter. But it's still full of flavor.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
I always buy this butter. In these little containers, I purchase them from Walmart and sometimes they do have rollbacks on them which is nice but the price to begin with is pretty affordable.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL
I really like the taste of I can't believe it's not butter light. It has good flavor and is healthier than regular spreads. I also love the new tub shape
Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
This definitely does not have the traditional taste of butter, but it is definitely a very good healthy alternative to butter or a margarine spread.
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
I would much rather put this on whatever I am choosing to make instead of actual butter. It actually even tastes better in my opinion.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I prefer this over real butter any day, we have used this since I was a kid and this is easy to spread and taste great.