BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Fat-Free Spread:

• 5 calories
  • Naturally cholesterol free
  • No trans fat

Water, Vegetable Mono And Diglycerides, Salt, Rice Starch, Gelatin, Lactose (From Milk), Vegetable Datem, Coloring, (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Disodium EDTA) Used To Protect Quality, Soy Lecition Lactic Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Vitamin A (Palmitate), Beta Carotene (For Color).

jonathan f.
Mattawa, WA
I have been using I cant believe its not butter for years and I love it so much. the fat free butter tastes just as good as the regular one. I love this product a lot and will always use it.
Michael S.
It taste like what it says it taste exactly like butter you really cannot taste a difference and its a lot healthier for you like what it says!
Sandi P.
Meh. It works in a pinch for recipes but I do not like the flavor. I would not use it where I wanted a good, buttery flavor.
Carlene O.
It tastes just like margarine to be....I can totally believe it's not butter. Wouldn't buy it for the chemicals.
Jessie Z.
West Kelowna , British Columbia
I always use this product rather than real butter or margarine. I love it so much. Even the fat free butter tastes just as good as the regular one. Good value, not expensive at all. Tastes like real butter and I will always buy this stuff. Highly recommended