BY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER

Bake something irresistible. Cook up something you can’t get enough of. You can’t go wrong adding its rich, creamy flavor to everything you make.

- 50% less saturated fat than regular butter
- Made from nutritious oils including soybean and canola
- Good source of Omega-3 ALA**
- No partially hydrogenated oils
- 0g trans fat per serving

Vegetable Oil Blend, Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey (Milk), Salt, Water, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Used To Protect Quality), Citric Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene (Color)

Shari H.
Kennewick, WA
This is the best of the non-butters. Don't use in place of real butter when baking, but it is good for everyday cooking like buttering your toast or rice, and much fewer calories than real butter.
Emem U.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s so good especially when it’s melted. I have it with bread or with my eggs so good. Recommend this
Dixie M.
Melbourne, FL
This is hands down the best tasting butter out there! Good for you and very tasty! A must have!