BY CUTE & FUNNY

Exclusive design by cute & funny™ Sold by Wallsparks. Great boutique quality shirt printed with the best printing methods that are sharp, vibrant, and will last a very long time. All our designs are unique, fun and are printed in the USA.

Gender: Unisex

Country of Origin - Assembly: United States

Country of Origin - Components: Imported

Bodysuit measurements:; Exclusive design by cute & funny; 100% Soft Cotton One-piece bodysuits RUN TRUE TO SIZE; 5.0 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton in a 1x1 baby rib - Solid colors are 100% cotton. Heather colors are 90% cotton/10% polyester; Tough three-snap closure makes this soft bodysuit super easy for diaper changes.; Double-needle rib binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings; Great boutique quality bodysuit printed with the best printing methods that are sharp, vibrant, and clean. Our designs are printed using permanent water-based, eco-friendly and non-toxic inks that are soft and will last a very long time. Each print will not crack, peel or wash out because they are permanent on the fabric. Our prints will continue to feel and look great even after many washes for many years.; Exclusive design by cute & funny™

Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I can melt my Grandpa's heart. What's your superpower? - cute & funny Baby one piece bodysuit - Great Baby Shower Gift!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?