BY I CAN DO THAT GAMES

Your favorite monkey is in charge of the zoo and everything is going wild! Grab your walkie talkie and get ready: the man with the yellow hat will be calling in to send you on exciting missions all over the zoo. Feed and care for zoo animals, repair fences, and clean up messes. But watch out-when you hear the animals have escaped it s time to spring into action! The other players put on their animal masks and hide. It s your job to find them. But hurry-the zoo must open on time! Contents: 1 electronic walkie-talkie, 4 zany zoo animal masks, 1 game board, 25 cards and 1 school bus mover. see more...

• Does this game last long when played? I have a 6 and 4 ye...4 Answers
Tisha R.
FUN EDUCATIONAL GAME ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AT ITS BEST..MY DAUGHTER LOVES GEORGE I LOVE GEORGE ..
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
My boy loves curious George cartoons. He enjoy playing this. It's fun to play and educational.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I love this and so does my son super fun and the pieces are made well gray gift idea
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
Its a really good educational game my daughter really like playing with it.
Sheryl R.
Does this game last long when played? I have a 6 and 4 year old, just wondering if it will hold their attention.