BY I-BOD

Get an even tan, all year round! Get a gorgeous tan in the comfort of your own home with the I-Bod Airbrush Instant Tanning System.  It s the latest and easiest way to apply sunless tanning solution to your bod.  The I-Bod sprays out a fine mist that dries completely in minutes.  I-Bod has a rechargeable battery for cord-free convenience and can be used anywhere.  The I-Bod provides a concentrated stream of solution just inches away from your body for touch-free application. With the LED Even-Tan Light™ it is easier to get an even tan every time!  The I-Bod is equipped with a travel lock so you can get a gorgeous tan no matter where you go! Cordless No batteries No CO2 Natural Looking Tan Tan Lasts up to One Week Fine mist sprays on evenly for a natural looking tan.  For use with your favorite liquid tanning solution LED Even-Tan Guide Li see more...

• I love the I-Bod personal airbrush tanning system! Very easy to use...1 Answers
I-Bod Personal Airbrush Tanning System
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I-Bod Personal Airbrush Tanning System!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I love the I-Bod personal airbrush tanning system! Very easy to use, and really helps me achieve the tan I'm going for. (Doesn't make me look orange!)