BY I-BLASON

i-Blason LG G Pad 10.1 Book PU Leather Case: Super-slim lightweight profile Flipstand for movie watching Magnetic closure Business/credit card slot Elastic hand strap for secure handling Built-in pen holder with bonus stylus pen Color: purple see more...

Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
This a wonderful case. I am confident in putting my pricey ipad in it and know that it is well protected! I love the hand strap and the built in pen holder!
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Very simple. love purple and very protective. also used as a stand. and come with a stylus
Daniel F.
Yucca valley, Ca
My work sells these. They are a huge hit. They come in a lot of different colors and work really well.
Carly H.
Doesn't look cheap, fits hand perfectly, and is decently priced. Couldn't ask for more from a case like this.
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
This leather cases cover is so cool in my opinion, I love it is a perfect cases
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is a beautiful case! The color and silky smooth material make it a high luxury to protect my lg pad.
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
This is a wonderful case . I love it

it protect my ipad from damage. it so comfortable that I can take it wherever I can my case are with me .
esha p.
This cage looks so pretty. It's a bright color and its bit too big to carry around
Zully G.
Miami
I have one of these and they are awesome the colors are awesome and easy ti put on!
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
My sister got one of these for Christmas and is obsessed with it! It had protected her tablet extremely well!
Zully G.
Miami
Which one is your favorite color?
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
Is this case compatible with Galaxy tablets?
Dona C.