BY I-BLASON

i-Blason LG G Pad 10.1 Book PU Leather Case: Super-slim lightweight profile Flipstand for movie watching Magnetic closure Business/credit card slot Elastic hand strap for secure handling Built-in pen holder with bonus stylus pen Color: purple see more...

Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I been having my iPad case for three to for years and it's been through rough scratches and falls and it has protected my iPad . I highly recommend everyone to buy one !
Jenn A.
Techie Expert Level 3
I like this i like how it has the little pouch thing in the back go hold the device when you're laying down or something like that . I like the material as well. It protects your device as well i like
Melissa H.
Lawrence, KS
This a wonderful case. I am confident in putting my pricey ipad in it and know that it is well protected! I love the hand strap and the built in pen holder!
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
Excellent case for my tablet!! It actually stand on own and does not fall down like a lot of other ones. I am able to set up and read or watch hands free
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
This is a wonderful case . I love it

it protect my ipad from damage. it so comfortable that I can take it wherever I can my case are with me .
Jennifer V.
Woodhaven, NY
I really like this case it protects my laptop well. I recommend it. I have had mine for over 6 months and hasn't broken apart like others have.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
This is my fav case having a iPad can be soo heavy and times this really works well and keeps forms slipping from my hands
Carly H.
Doesn't look cheap, fits hand perfectly, and is decently priced. Couldn't ask for more from a case like this.
Elizabeth H.
Kent, WA
My sister got one of these for Christmas and is obsessed with it! It had protected her tablet extremely well!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
This is a beautiful case! The color and silky smooth material make it a high luxury to protect my lg pad.
Zully G.
Miami
Which one is your favorite color?
Dona C.
ToniAnn P.
Ocala, FL
Is this case compatible with Galaxy tablets?