BY I-BLASON

i-Blason Book Shell Stand Case Cover Apple iPad mini with Bonus Stylus: Elastic hand strap Apple iPad mini stand cover has slim profile hard back cover Multiple-angle stand design see more...

Bianca F.
Vallejo, CA
This case is super helpful! U se it for when i want to watch Netflix on the go or just sit at home and watch youtu e videos
Yvette L.
Perris , CA
Bought one for my iPad used it for a couple of months started ripping looks like a good quality tho it was easy to use.
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very helpful when i want to wantch videos or movies. Helpful when i hold it cause i tend to drop it most of the time
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
This stand is amazing. I prop the iPad for my child to prevent neck issues when she has her hour of iPad time.
Jordan W.
I love these cases !! They protect my iPad case a lot!! I am a clumsy person so a protective case is needed!!
Christopher L.
Corpus Christi, TX
My brother-in-law has one of these and it works awesome plus the stylus is a great add-on! Very reliable
Jaque A.
Fallbrook, CA
This is a very good product for its price! I use my
iPad for work so having it stand is very useful!
Macayla S.
This is a great case to protect your iPad! But it also has many cool features that is convenient.
Becca M.
N Weymouth, MA
This case is awesome! Especially for someone who is as clumsy as I am and tends to drop things!
Rosalba V.
National city, CA
This case js worth it a lot Helps out for the ipad and good when u wanna use it for a stand
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Would this be good for a young boy? Durable?
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Is this kid friendly and sturdy?
Danielle H.
Does this come in handy
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
Is it easy to come off the device?