BY I-BLASON

i-Blason Book Shell Stand Case Cover Apple iPad mini with Bonus Stylus: Elastic hand strap Apple iPad mini stand cover has slim profile hard back cover Multiple-angle stand design see more...

Leigh R.
My husband and I each had one of these on our iPad minis. They were used in the house 99% of the time and very rarely taken with us anywhere. The cases worked fairly well but seemed to fall apart too quickly for the amount paid for them. In quick order mine was showing corner wear and his started to peel apart along the seams. I switched over to using a belkin (?) hard backed case and like it well enough but I'm still searching for the "perfect" case.
Betsabel R.
Colton , CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought this case for my 11 year old daughter for her iPad mini. It's pretty sturdy and durable. She has dropped it and it protects it. It has a handle so it's easy to carry and it has a shell with stand so it can stand without holding it. Great for watching movies. It also came with a styling pen so you can write on the screen. I recommend this case.
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this case. It is helpful in many ways. In fact it has saved my iPad from cracking because my little brother tends to be clumsy. The handle behind it saves the iPad from falling and the case comes in other colors, which is perfect. I highly recommend this iPad case.
Esmeralda G.
Austin, TX
I bought this case for my iPad minis a I needed it to stand. It's great! The added stylus helps me work and surf effortlessly. My granddaughter loves to use my iPad mini and I feel safe knowing the case protects my iPad. Great case and sulus, highly recommend!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
The main reason I love this is for the handle part on the back. It makes it so much easier to hold. My fingers don't hurt like when I held it without the case just by itself. This makes it great and I love it
Tenzing S.
Techie Expert Level 3
I recently bought this because my old cover literally broke even though it was suppose to be leather. Anyways the case is amazing because I can hold on to it since i like to move a lot.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I just got this case for my iPad. I love how it comes with the stylus and how it has the handle on the back. I love proving it up and watching Netflix. Great product!!
Kina W.
Techie Expert Level 3
This case was exactly what I needed for my iPad mini!! It is durable and makes usage of my iPad mini easy! I already have more on the way for our children's tablets!
Nancy D.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a awesome product! I work at a school and we are suppose to bring your iPad to staff meetings...
The is very helpful during staff meeting because I can type notes faster and work on the computer easier.
Jazmin F.
Spring valley , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Great!
It protect and allows you to be comfortable watching videos, playing games, viewing pictures, following instructions with the stand option
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Techie Expert Level 1
Would this be good for a young boy? Durable?
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Is this kid friendly and sturdy?
Danielle H.
Does this come in handy
Shoua T.
Saint Paul, MN
Is it easy to come off the device?