I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer

by NCLA

The most gorge watermelon pink that goes with almost everything you could imagine in a Summer wardrobe palette. Named after one of our favorite Summer jams by you know who. Product Info: Color: Bright Watermelon Pink Opacity: Apply two even coats for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer!
How would you rate this product?
Juneau, AK
Gorg color... lame performance. This shade is awesome but it’s streaky and patchy. No matter how careful I am or how much prepping I do. Definitely deterred  me from buying from this brand again.
Jersey city, NJ
Received this in my Allure box, the color is Soo pretty and perfect for Spring/Summer! It glides on seamlessly and diode is superrrr fast, probably faster than any polish I've ever used, making it completely fool proof. I need to buy every color! NCLA Call My Agent, 1 Ounce
Phoenix, AZ
I’m gonna start by saying I’m a nail polish ADDICT. I got this beautiful product on a subscription box, I think it was on the Allure Beauty Box. Let me tell you, I have not found a nail polish that it this good in forever! I was definitely not expecting the results, but just one layer covers your nail beautifully. Dries quickly, applies amazing and you only need one layer. This color is gorgeous too. This became my favorite nail polish.
Plymouth, MI
I normally hate nail polishes but when I got this in an Allure beauty box I had to try it out. I applied it to both my nails and toenails before a wedding in sunny San Diego and it was the perfect color! It also applies like a dream; thin formula but very easy to use. One coat was all I needed! It also had fairly good lasting power. I foresee myself using this a lot in the summer.
I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer uploaded by Jane L.
Pretty color. Not really one of my favorites. It's a bit too bright for me. I received it from a subscription box. It goes on smoothly and it is easy to apply. It stays on my nails and it does not chip or flake. A little goes a long way. I like the fact that it is cruelty free and vegan.
Irvington, NY
My fav nail polish brand. You get salon results at home which I’ve never been able to achieve with other brands. Even with just one coat and no top gloss it looks amazing, that’s how much pigment the colors have. NCLA is better than any other nail polish I’ve ever tried. Give it a try...you won’t be let down!
Kingston, OK
I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer uploaded by christina T.
NCLA nail polish is thin but covers your nails like a thick polish! First coat dried matte second coat dried shiny. This shade is a pinkish-red its a very pretty shade. My favorite part about this brand is that its 7-free , vegan, crueltyfree!!!!
Dexter, MI
I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer uploaded by Valerie M.
I like the smooth application, coverage, and viscosity of this polish. It dried quickly too! I received it in my Allure beauty box. It’s starting to chip after about 6 days. Overall good product.
Irvine, KY
I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer uploaded by Sheila M.
I Been Drinkin' Nail Lacquer this is a beautiful bright pink. Perfect for spring or summer. It's a nice opaque formula that is 7 free. So it's safer for use and the environment that regular nail polish. I used a top and base coat and two coats of this polish. It lasted around a week before chipping. I'd love to try some more shades!!!
Greenville, SC
Love how fast this dries down, application ease and the color! Only downside is that it chips very quickly if no top coat is applied