"I and love and you." Nude Food Dry Dog Food Poultry Palooza Recipe

BY "I AND LOVE AND YOU."

"I and love and you®." Poultry Palooza Recipe Nude Food™ Dry Dog Food.

Ultimate dry dog food.

High protein 35%.

awww... little hearts.

Tummy.

Radiance.

Sensitivity.

Natural with added vitamins and minerals.

Turkey, chicken meal, lentils, and real veggies + fruit.

You betcha always 100% grain free.

Ooh la la!

Digestive enzymes prebiotics + probiotics.

Low glycemic ingredients.

Superfoods chia seeds, green mussels, + olive oil.

Real turkey first ingredient.

Balanced for all life stages. see more...

"I and love and you." Nude Food Dry Dog Food Poultry Palooza Recipe
Annie K.
I got this food for my american Eskimo as an added crunch to the food I prepare for her. She likes the taste and I like that it's grain free and doesn't have many of the nasty ingredients you see in most dog food. I gave it 4 stars because I can't feed her very much at a time as it seems to give her diarrhea. So that's obviously a disadvantaged to using this food. Other then that it makes a good added ingredient in her dish.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
My pets love this! It seems to keep them satisfied and energized to play all day. Their weight is healthy and their vet says their vitals are great. This is a good value and affordable to. I would recommend this product.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love love love this dog food, they love all the I and love and you products. they are little pricey but if you truly love your dog you feed them the best and this in my opinion is the BEST!
Jennifer P.
Rockford, TN
Our two dogs LOVE this food. Their coats are beautiful and our older dog, who has a very picky tummy, can't get enough of it!
Tanya P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this food!! It’s healthy and full of natural/real products, not fillers and items I can’t pronounce.
Katti J.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is really good fosrnt have all that junk and chemicals That can hurt our furry little loved ones