"I and love and you." Natural Cat Food Wholly Cow! Recipe

BY "I AND LOVE AND YOU."

"I and love and you®." Wholly Cow! Recipe™ Natural Cat Food

Ultimate wet food.

100% grain free.

Beef pate with veggies + fruit.

Balanced for all life stages.

With added vitamins, minerals, and taurine. see more...

"I and love and you." Natural Cat Food Wholly Cow! Recipe
Heidi C.
Alvarado , MN
We rescued our cat from our local humane society and decided he deserves to be spoiled since life before was rough. He was a stray that came in with puncture wounds to his legs, a scabbed over chin, ear mites, and an upper respiratory infection. We wanted to incorporate some wet food into his diet. We prefer to feed him grain free and made sure there wasn't animal byproducts used as an ingredient, behold I and love and you. Ingredients were just what we were looking for and you can't go wrong with the variety pack price. He loves all three flavors and has been thriving since he came into our home.
Aimee B.
Chandler, AZ
I like the options that this brand carries in canned cat food. My cat enjoys it as well. It's natural which I love and I try to buy healthy brands for my pet always. The price is affordable as well. I will recommend and buy again.