BY "I AND LOVE AND YOU."

Dogs know pants are overrated, and that's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. More like real meat as the first ingredient and our Happy Tummeez Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your dog feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so you can stock up on human snacks and invite us over for a game of Bark-o Polo. Ingredients: lamb, chicken meal, turkey meal, lentils, chickpeas, dried sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea starch, dried beet pulp, bison, natural flavors, whole ground flaxseeds, dried carrots, dried celery, potassium chloride, fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salt, dried beets, dried parsley, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, inulin, zinc sulfate, dried lettuce, iron amino acid chelate, dried watercress, Vitamin E supplement, ferrous sulfate, zinc amino acid chelate, niacin supplement, dried spinach, manganese amino acid chelate, copper sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper amino acid chelate, riboflavin supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, calcium iodate, Vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product. see more...

Christina R.
Spring Brook
I got this at the grocery store for my senior dog who was having tummy issues; she loved it!! Our younger dog, who snuck in a taste or two, like it as well, so they both are on it now.  I  like it cause it doesn't have that awful dog food smell.
Nicole R.
My puppies love this brand! It is healthy with no fillers, natural, and grain free. Plus the kibble is shaped like little hearts! :) whats not to love?
Sandra C.
Georgia
Very affordable and the dogs both love it. Easy to locate at my local store and I love the ingredients aren’t triggers for my dogs allergies.
Jennifer S.
Ocala, FL
Our dog can be quite picky and he loves this food. He is older and very sensitive. He has no problems with this food. I believe it had done well for him and he is healthy. I love that it’s a quality food that doesn’t cost a fortune.
Marie R.
Beautiful Colorado
Great grain free food for my dog - natural ingredients at a good price. He likes it and it doesn't have a ton of fillers that cause excessive weight gain.