BY NONE

Dogs know pants are overrated, and that's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. More like real meat as the first ingredient and our Happy Tummeez Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your dog feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so you can stock up on human snacks and invite us over for a game of Bark-o Polo. "I and love and you" makes grain free and raw foods, healthy chews + treats, and supplements for dogs and cats. Every one of our products has been formulated by our holistic veterinarian to include the optimal combination of. Size: 11 lb. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of I and Love and You Kibble Naked Essentials with Salmon & Trout Dog Food - 11.0 lb!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?