I and Love and You Kibble Naked Essentials with Chicken & Duck Dog Food - 4.0 lb

BY NONE

Dogs know pants are overrated, and that's why they love our Naked Essentials kibble. Grains? Fillers? Artificial anything? No way. More like real meat as the first ingredient and our Happy Tummeez Prebiotics + Probiotics to keep your dog feeling just right. Bonus? It's on shelves in grocery stores for your convenience, so you can stock up on human snacks and invite us over for a game of Bark-o Polo. "I and love and you" makes grain free and raw foods, healthy chews + treats, and supplements for dogs and cats. Every one of our products has been formulated by our holistic veterinarian to include the optimal combination of. Size: 4 lb. see more...

Review (1)
Jacquelyn B.
Upland, CA
This dog food was a great switch for my dog, he is pushing up in the years and loves this food, it’s tiny and very easy for him to chew and it really helps his digestion. He’s is definitely doing a lot better with this food.